The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Are vampires bugged now because of imperial city update?

crytantrevors
crytantrevors
✭✭✭
So im max rank vampire and i have my abilities slotted how ever since ic supernatural recovery, undeath and unnatural resistance are not showing up as active buffs in my character sheet, of course only the debuffs are for stage 4 which i might add shows 75% slower health regen instead of the reduced effect im suppose to get with unnatural resistance... Infact that perk has never worked since launch on consoles even though the csrs tried lying to me saying its active even though i cant see it working....
  • tennotsukai87
    tennotsukai87
    ✭✭
    Idk about undeath, but you have to have a vampire ability slotted now on your bar in order to receive the effects of supernatural recovery. Sucks, I know. Sorry.
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    If you took the time to read what i stated that is not my problem as i do have my abilitys slotted....
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    I think zos intentionally screwed vamps over, i might add it seems devouring swarm is pretty useless now as it does less dmg and half the healing power and no possitive traits work just the negative... unless im the only one bugged...