The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

solo imperial sewers boss

AzubuFrosts
Should this be possible?

https://youtu.be/HhV7KyPY-y8
Edited by AzubuFrosts on September 28, 2015 7:28PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was like watching paint dry ...
    biggrin.gif

I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than that boss!
    ninja.gif
  • AzubuFrosts
    Ahaha ikr, but I've also seen him wipe 20+ players, the vampire boss was admittedly a lot harder
    Edited by AzubuFrosts on September 28, 2015 7:41PM
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on your toes and have some half decent damage mitigation, it's not a huge deal to beat him solo.

• AzubuFrosts
    Auricle wrote: »
    If you're on your toes and have some half decent damage mitigation, it's not a huge deal to beat him solo.

Yes I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that has done it, the point of this video was to show you can do it so they change the boss cuz atm you can glitch his aoe making him an easy 800 stone farm
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP when you title the post "solo imperial sewers boss" it makes it look like you are showing off an achievement rather than displaying concern over a bug - i.e. the boss getting stuck and not firing his formidable AOE. Perhaps consider a re-title if that's possible.
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • Kova
    Kova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solo'd the fire one the other night. Took 8 minutes of might kiting and near deaths. 800 tel var stones never tasted so bittersweet. :(
    EP Sorc: Aydinn
    AD Stamplar: Verdant`Knight
    DC Stamblade: Apple`Punch
    EP Stam Sorc: Kós
    AD DragonKnight: Transmigrant
    EP NIghtblade: Aydinn