Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where are my crowns

Nasty_nate100
Today is my renewal date for ESO plus and when I got on to the crown store what do I see, not 1500 crowns that's for sure. This really upsets me that I'm not getting what I pay for. Anyone have this problem or any way to fix it?
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been going round and round with this company. Finally after dealing with microsoft and eso, they send me a mail telling me my crowns were found and returned to my account. Well guess what? I log in five days later and still no crowns. Needless to say I am just fed up.....something is terribly wrong with this system and they have had plenty of time to get it fixed.
  • Blood_Oracle
    Is this an issue occuring only with ESO+? Asking because I recently purchased the 5k Crowns bundle and I instantly received them.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this an issue occuring only with ESO+? Asking because I recently purchased the 5k Crowns bundle and I instantly received them.

Yeah it seems to mostly be with Xbox ESO+ subscriptions. I've had no issues with my sub and crowns on PC, but console players are moaning raising issues a lot.
  • DrSweetazz
    DrSweetazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    for xbox, microsoft skips pulling your payment sometimes, and doesn't trigger zeni sending you the crowns. for the past 2 months ive had to deal with microsoft customer service to get the purchase show on my history, then screen shot my account purchase history with GT/email showing and send that to zeni to get my crowns.

really frustrating that an automated system requires extra leg work for an easy $15 purchase.
  • twhiting9275
    This isn't something on Microsoft's end. This is something on ESO's end, and I'm getting tired of dealing with it
    MICROSOFT has one responsibility.. Charge the card. They do this every month, and every month, without fail, the Character screen at the end shows the ESO +
    ESO (ZeniMax) just flat out refuses to give those crowns out, despite the fact that they're told the sub is valid.
  • stitchmh
    stitchmh
    ✭✭
    Me too
    stitchmh
    ESO addict:)
  • Nasty_nate100
    DrSweetazz wrote: »
    for xbox, microsoft skips pulling your payment sometimes, and doesn't trigger zeni sending you the crowns. for the past 2 months ive had to deal with microsoft customer service to get the purchase show on my history, then screen shot my account purchase history with GT/email showing and send that to zeni to get my crowns.

really frustrating that an automated system requires extra leg work for an easy $15 purchase.

Yep... After emailing back and forth I have gotten to the point where They made me screenshot my purchase history