Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[Datamine] Orsinium

Fecius
Fecius
✭✭✭
Occasionally I've found an intertsting landing page in development for Orsinium.

It' sais:
ORSINIUM

King Kurog has begun to rebuild the great city of Orsinium, the long-abandoned capital city of the Orcs. The Orc leader has pledged to unite the Orc clans under a single banner, but already there are whispered plots from those who would seize power for themselves. The Orsinium DLC game pack contains the most new story content that ESOTU has ever released. Everyone can explore Orsinium, regardless of their current level.

RKINDALEFT

Unearth the secrets of Rkindaleft, a Dwarven ruin trapped within a glacier, that has long been the subject of whispered rumors and tales told to frighten Orc children. Gather a band of like-minded adventurers and overcome this public dungeon’s challenging group events and fearsome boss battles together!

OLD ORSINIUM

Plunge into the crumbling, abandoned depths of Old Orsinium, the ancient first location of the Orc capital, destroyed in the First Era. Pass through the three legendary gates, Smelter, Hammer, and Temper, descend into the Caves of Dark Abundance, and locate the sacred fire of Malacath that burns deep inside the Temple of Grudgement. Battle fierce new bosses, collect untold riches, and discover the lost history of the first Orsinium in this sprawling public dungeon!

THE MAELSTROM ARENA

Test your might against the fiercest enemies imaginable as you, and you alone, fight for your very life. Earn prestige with leaderboard rankings and be rewarded with some of the most powerful weapons that can be won! The Maelstrom Arena features nine combat rings and two different difficulty levels. Do you have what it takes to journey into the Maelstrom?

THE REALM OF ORSINIUM

High in the rugged Wrothgar Mountains, the Orcs of Northern Tamriel gather to rebuild their ancient capital of Orsinium. Time and again it has been sacked and destroyed, but the proud Orsimer never give up. Come visit the realm of the Orcs, unseen in the Elder Scrolls series since The Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall in 1996.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/dlc/orsinium

tl:dr

1. Solo Arena with 9 arenas and 2 difficulty levels, ladder and New Weapons.
2. Solo story based content around Orsinium rebuilding.
3. 2 new public dungeons: one challenging and one normal: Dvemer Rkindaleft and Old Orsinium.
- Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
- Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
- World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
- YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
- Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • ZigoSid
    ZigoSid
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hope rebuilding Orsinium is related with the DC, I want more factions stories, even if I'm not a DC player.

Still better to have stories related to the actual state of Tamriel.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That actually sounds pretty darn cool.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully they will make the public dungeons worth returning to.
    Edited by Armitas on September 28, 2015 4:31PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In b4 TelVar merchants in Orcinium.
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    *salivates* :p
  • Fissh
    Fissh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they get a Trial in this patch. Everything sounds good, but here is to hoping they don't abandon 12 man pve.
    <X-Raided>
  • Skorol007
    Skorol007
    ✭✭✭
    They need to release a new 12 man trial....
  • Excelsiore
    Excelsiore
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the 12man Trial?

Guy's plz, you have to bring a new trial!

We wait so long time!!
    Excelsiore (Templar Heal), Raidguild: Unchained Animals
    World First Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj Hard Mode clear
    World First Sanctum Hardmode Clear (Dark Brotherhood)
    World First AA Hardmode Clear (Shadows of the Hist)
    World First Hel Ra Hardmode Clear (Shadows of the Hist)
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solo Arena and access at any level? Hmm, interesting.
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woah, that was one ugly *** on the site.

Warning before you scroll!
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Fissh wrote: »
    I hope they get a Trial in this patch. Everything sounds good, but here is to hoping they don't abandon 12 man pve.
    Skorol007 wrote: »
    Excelsiore wrote: »

We wait so long time!!

There will be no Trial in Orsinium. It was said by @Mursa (dungeon lead) in ESO Live 2 weeks ago and confirmed for me in Twitch Chat by @ZOS_KaiSchober . But they are working on a Trial for a DLC after Orsinium.

Edited by Fecius on October 5, 2015 2:02PM
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
  • Excelsiore
    Excelsiore
    ✭✭✭
    When no new trials comes:
    R.I.P "Beyond Infinity"

Thanks to ZOS
    Excelsiore (Templar Heal), Raidguild: Unchained Animals
    World First Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj Hard Mode clear
    World First Sanctum Hardmode Clear (Dark Brotherhood)
    World First AA Hardmode Clear (Shadows of the Hist)
    World First Hel Ra Hardmode Clear (Shadows of the Hist)
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The zone sounds pretty exciting.
    Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
    GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When no new trials comes:
    R.I.P "Beyond Infinity"

Thanks to ZOS

They are working on a new trial.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solo arena sounds awesome!
  • Conquers
    Conquers
    ✭✭✭✭
    Solo Arena?

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-628.jpg
    VR 16 Orc Stamina Dragonknight

We need a loot currency system in this game!
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/230549/currency-system-for-dungeons#latest
  • grumlins
    grumlins
    ✭✭✭
    Hilarious. In every MMORPG we keep hearing the dwindling cry of the 1% asking for raids as they die off in number.

Cannot wait for more story stuff more solo and small group stuff.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fecius wrote: »

We wait so long time!!

There will be no Trial in Orsinium. It was said by @Mursa (dungeon lead) in ESO Live 2 weeks ago and confirmed for me in Twitch Chat by @ZOS_JessicaFolsom . But they are working on a Trial for a DLC after Orsinium.

Well any excitement I had for this DLC just vanished.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope they somehow make it cross faction but expect that they won't.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • MrGrimey
    MrGrimey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless that solo arena has a 1v1 dueling option, not getting it. I just hope that the new gear sets don't make the v16 sets that we just got obsolete
  • Azarath_tiberius
    Azarath_tiberius
    ✭✭✭
    Solo arena is intriguing. I guess they want to add new features to the game with every DLC, it also fits the style of this DLC. More solo oriented.
  • stojekarcub18_ESO
    stojekarcub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    finally-scanner.jpg

hope it doesn't take ANOTHER year to get released...
  • AshTal
    AshTal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wonder how they will do any level quests and zones or will this be just dungeon at any level and the rest will be vet 14 to 16
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sound right up my ally!! (If it holds true)

From how good this sounds they better be putting new server hardware online along with the DLC. I think this will draw a ton of players back.
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrGrimey wrote: »
    I just hope that the new gear sets don't make the v16 sets that we just got obsolete

You do realize this is an MMO right? In almost all other MMOs, a new DLC renders previous DLC's gear obsolete... hence the 'grind' of an MMO.

In regards to Orsinium... they say that this DLC will be available "regardless of level", it sounds like an entire DLC that scales to your level, which is awesome. Hopefully they add new mats and crafted sets in this DLC so players who didn't run IC can craft VR15/16 gear and now have to rely on drops.
    Edited by ADarklore on September 28, 2015 5:35PM
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unless that solo arena has a 1v1 dueling option, not getting it. I just hope that the new gear sets don't make the v16 sets that we just got obsolete

Then how will they sell copies?

I love the sound of the info above.... but you can guarantee that there will be stuff in this to encourage everybody to get it... probably newer/better gear.

My personal bet will be new sets with jewellery components so that they can justifiably say they haven't added higher spec stuff, but everybody will still want it as they will enable different builds.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    In regards to Orsinium... they say that this DLC will be available "regardless of level", it sounds like an entire DLC that scales to your level, which is awesome.

Awesome indeed if this is going to happen.

a horizontal DLC :)

"I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • revcasy
    revcasy
    ✭✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »

Then how will they sell copies?

I love the sound of the info above.... but you can guarantee that there will be stuff in this to encourage everybody to get it... probably newer/better gear.

My personal bet will be new sets with jewellery components so that they can justifiably say they haven't added higher spec stuff, but everybody will still want it as they will enable different builds.

They could also add v16 drops of gear sets in Orsinium that currently don't drop at that level.
    Edited by revcasy on September 28, 2015 5:40PM
    Be content to seem what you really are.--M. Aurelius
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will have to add new items because most regular PvE players did NOT participate in IC and this DLC will be the only way they will be able to level to VR15 & 16.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    Fecius wrote: »

We wait so long time!!

There will be no Trial in Orsinium. It was said by @Mursa (dungeon lead) in ESO Live 2 weeks ago and confirmed for me in Twitch Chat by @ZOS_JessicaFolsom . But they are working on a Trial for a DLC after Orsinium.

Well any excitement I had for this DLC just vanished.
    Couldn't agree more. Kinda gets boring when you've already farmed every single monster helm in the game. This will probably get thrown on the back burner the moment I finish the main story and I'll prolly wander off and grind yet another toon to v16.

Come on ZoS, at least give us another veteran dungeon that isn't just a veteran reskin of its normal version (*cough*ICP & WGT*cough*)
    grumlins wrote: »
    Hilarious. In every MMORPG we keep hearing the dwindling cry of the 1% asking for raids as they die off in number.

Cannot wait for more story stuff more solo and small group stuff.

It's called an MMO for a reason. Think about it. The only reason raid guilds are dying is because they've run through AA HRC and SO enough times to cover the solo carebears that are too afraid to run them, and ZOS refuses to give them another reason to continue running them.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Alex on September 28, 2015 6:25PM