Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Stamina] PvP Class Balance Analysis as of 2.0.7

• Tannakaobi
    Tannakaobi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so i have started a Stam sorc yesterday and i really feel the weaknesses of the class as stam, i am using some cheap sets atm though
    raveger and way of the air.

i cant seem to maintain a good stam regen and i dont know what to do to get it higher, its only at 11k.
    though because i am a breton i can use bolt 3 times with dodge roll (which is pretty effective for escape as a stam sorc) or boundless storm 3 times (which is good mobility that doesnt use a lot of magicka in the long term)

i have like 1300 weapon power, i cant seem to get it to go up higher then that, but i need stam regen too. i just feel like there is no way to push either stat as a stam sorc for your benefit to not just feel like a punching bag in cyrodiil.

any advice to make my sorc not hit like a wet noodle and have good sustain would be awesome.

Take a look at this..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PnyuqXliOQ
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    30k+ Fire staff Heavy attacks anyone?

Way too unreliable.
    Tannakaobi wrote: »
    so i have started a Stam sorc yesterday and i really feel the weaknesses of the class as stam, i am using some cheap sets atm though

i cant seem to maintain a good stam regen and i dont know what to do to get it higher, its only at 11k.
    though because i am a breton i can use bolt 3 times with dodge roll (which is pretty effective for escape as a stam sorc) or boundless storm 3 times (which is good mobility that doesnt use a lot of magicka in the long term)

i have like 1300 weapon power, i cant seem to get it to go up higher then that, but i need stam regen too. i just feel like there is no way to push either stat as a stam sorc for your benefit to not just feel like a punching bag in cyrodiil.

any advice to make my sorc not hit like a wet noodle and have good sustain would be awesome.

Take a look at this..

That video is about 1.7, this thread is about 1.6.
  • Tannakaobi
    Tannakaobi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sublime wrote: »
    30k+ Fire staff Heavy attacks anyone?

Way too unreliable.

Take a look at this..

That video is about 1.7, this thread is about 1.6.

I'm just pointing someone that has asked for help with his sorcerer in the direction of someone that seems to know a bit about Sorcerers. So unless he/she has ditched the Sorcerer in favor of something else then it's still relevant.
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just pointing someone that has asked for help with his sorcerer in the direction of someone that seems to know a bit about Sorcerers. So unless he/she has ditched the Sorcerer in favor of something else then it's still relevant.

NVM me then. o:)