Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You have been suspended from the site.

D4wnhunter
D4wnhunter
Soul Shriven
Well, I was just playing like always and suddenly got kicked from the game. I couldn't login again because game kept saying login information were incorrent. When i tried to login on the ESO website it said that i have been suspended from the site. Is my account banned? I didn't do anything, i have been playing for over month now. What can i do?
I cannot even send a proper support ticket because it demands answer to my secret queston and i don't even remember what that question was
Isn't my login data proof enough that this account is mine?
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like MAYBE someone hacked your account. Hit the Support button at the top, create an email, and explain your problem.

Oh, and for future reference, when you make an Account ID, forward the email confirmation to yourself, adding in what your answers were before you send it. WIthout the questions, if anyone hacked your email, the answers would be out of context.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • ZOS_MatM
    ZOS_MatM
    ✭✭
    Hi D4wnhunter,

This thread is now locked. Please do not discuss moderation actions in forum, contact support https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/home to help solve your issue.

Thank you.
    Edited by ZOS_MatM on September 28, 2015 12:54PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.