Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

IC Sewers XP vs Cracked Wood Cave XP

Kammakazi
Kammakazi
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Which would be better for grinding?
  • Leon119
    Leon119
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is an addon called MyXPview install it and test yourself with your speed.
    If there isnt any1 around at sewers i usually get 850k+/h
  • Geemarc
    Geemarc
    ✭✭✭
    IC even with people about you can do a level every 1h 20minutes with scrolls.

Crack wood is always so busy on consoles the experience is not good.
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the recent patched nerfed the XP gain in dungeons?
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 monster in IC gives me 1000 exp without any bonus as it seems.
    I still think, Cracked Wood Cave might be the best place. Because there are so many monsters and they respawn fast.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is not wise to post info like this on the forums, unless one wants the grind sites to be nerfed by ZOS. Best not to talk about it...
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    It is not wise to post info like this on the forums, unless one wants the grind sites to be nerfed by ZOS. Best not to talk about it...

Zenimax is aware of cracked wood cave since over 6 months. Seems like no nerfs are intended
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    k9mouse wrote: »

Zenimax is aware of cracked wood cave since over 6 months. Seems like no nerfs are intended

And they sure as hell won't nerf IC... they want it as attractive as possible so more people buy it.
    GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cwc will never get nerfed it's risky to go there because of ganking