The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You have received a message from X

HollyQ502
Twice now I've gotten messages on my screen saying I got message from <player>, and I can't find a message anywhere. Where do these messages go on the PS4?? I feel bad ignoring people. Unless they're mad at me for helping them kill stuff. Then maybe I don't want to know!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That usually means they sent you a message in your PSN dashboard. You can check that under Notifications .

If they sent you mail, that's ingame under the social tab
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  •  HollyQ502
    Oh PSN dashboard!! I never thought to look there, duh. Thank you!
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh, no problem :smile:
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."