The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

New Items Available in the Crown Store - 9/24 (All Platforms)

• OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leondis wrote: »
    With the glass style motif, will I be able to wear glass style armor at VR7? And is it just armor? Or is it weapons and shields also?

@Leondis

As long you have the Malachite style material, including all other vr7 quality mats, you can craft Light, Medium or Heavy armor, including all weapons. Obviously, you will also need to have the necessary skill in each craft to do so.

I purchased the motif yesterday. Shield, swords, daggers, heavy helm, light chest, etc can all be crafted. Purchasing the motif also provides 10 Malachite, while another 10 can be purchased separately.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • MJR_Valentine05
    MJR_Valentine05
    Soul Shriven
    I for one am getting sick of waiting for the Xivkyn motif to be put in the crown store.
    Glass is one of the most hideous motifs I've seen as side from Primal and Barbaric.

Only good thing about it is the weapons.

Yes Xivkyn can be farmed but it is highly annoying to farm farm farm and get duplicates of pages you already have.

I for one as for other would gladly spend 40 bucks to get the Xivkyn Motif from the crown store.
    Why not just go ahead and release it now rather than wait months to release it when the ugly Glass Motif is already in the crown store.

Or atleast make the spawn rates for all pages even higher than they already are. Weapon and Leg pages are near impossible to get and people ask rediculously high prices for one page.

PLEASE PUT THE XIVKYN MOTIF BOOK IN THE CROWN STORE EVERYONE WANTS IT!!!
  • Elder_Martin
    Elder_Martin
    ✭✭✭
    Sure wish ZOS wasn't screwing me over on crowns so I could get this. 2 months without crowns from ESO+...
    I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
    Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • xRAGEx
    xRAGEx
    ✭✭
    Vixkyn motif is coming soon
  • RaistlinMING
    when will the Xivkyn style on crown store?

^
    This one would like an answer for this question..

Lol, this one want a high five!
    All my life, I was my own person. The choices I made, I made of my own free will. I was never held in thrall by anyone or anything; not even the GOD herself! Bow to others in reverence and respect, but never in slavery.