The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Account and suspension issues

emmaobergb16_ESO
emmaobergb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
I wasn't sure if I should post this In fear of it being silenced as as the original attempts to have an open and honest conversation with you was. I was also worried about my account being shut down as my boyfriend's was. But please, hear me out. At least do that. I am trying to help someone who has gotten in trouble through no fault of his own and can't let it go without trying to sort this out first.

My bf and I are huge ESO fans, I've played ever since beta and he started not long after me. We play almost every day and together we run a guild with some truly amazing people in it. Earlier today he logged on to your website in order to reactivate his ESO plus membership, which was weird because it shouldn't have run out. The log in attempts failed and all he got was a message saying that he was suspended.

In order to find out why, he contacted you and asked to know why, to which you responded that it was due to his trying to sell his account on some site. We followed the link you provided and saw and old picture of his sorc that had been stolen from my bf's blog and manipulated to look like he was a former emperor among other things (that are not true). We could see where things had been copy-pasted in and so could the site admin, who we contacted as soon as we found out about this. The admin banned the thief and the picture was taken down.

My bf did not put his account up for sale, and was very upset to learn that someone was trying this scam and that he was being punished for it.

During all this, my bf emailed back and forth with you a few times trying to sort this out, but you refused and finally sent a reply telling him that no further contact was to be and you would respond no more.

Now, don't wave me away just yet, I want to know how this is good business? Is this how you treat your customers? Paying, loyal customers who have been with you from the start. I genuinely want to know. And I genuinely want to find a solution for this because I cannot believe that this is how you want to repay those customers. By punishing them for being the victim of a scam. He did nothing wrong and deserves better so please come to your senses. Or at lest talk to me instead of hiding behind "We have made up our minds and don't want to talk to you". If your original assessment of the situation was wrong, there's nothing wrong with admitting that.

Thank you for your time.

Emma
Edited by ZOS_MichaelServotte on September 24, 2015 8:31AM
  • ZOS_MichaelServotte
    ZOS_MichaelServotte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As previously stated, in-game or billing related violations need to be handled directly by talking to our Customer Support, not on the forums. We will close this thread for that reason and invite you to reach out to our Support Team should you feel the need.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Michaël Servotte
    Community Manager (FR) - Gestionnaire de communauté francophone - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.