Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lords of Anarchy Sellers Guild - Guild Trader is live in Marbruk

LordLunesta
Our trader is now live in Marbruk in Aldmeri Dominion. This is a solid spot with 5 traders clustered together. Thank you to our investors for supporting the guild. If you are interested in joining and please know it is 5k deposit to have access to the trader then weekly dues thereafter. Leave your GT if you're interested or message me online.

This guild was developed after I was fed up with the existing guilds I was a member of. Guilds with 500 members but yet they had no plan on what they were trying to accomplish. A couple of the guilds had my donations going straight to the guildmaster and officer pockets, not to the good of the guild. Some guilds wouldn't even attempt to make a bid for a trader despite having plenty of money to bid. I was frustrated deposting 10k and tons of items, yet others would deposit nothing yet withdraw many items. I've seen dozens of guild banks wiped out yet nothing set in place to deter it moving forward. I felt I could grow a guild that has a solid vision and an end goal. A guild that holds people accountable in a fair way. A guild that has transparency. A guild that has a leader who treats you as a person and not a random member..

www.loaeso.enjin.com
> Guild Website

Requirements/Expectations:

-5000 gold to join. (You can make this quickly by stealing/pickpocketing/writs in no time). This must be paid immediately or you will remain a "skeptic" rank with no guild trader access.
-After the Marbruk trader expires, it will be 3k each week in membership dues.
-This is not a crafting guild so you will not have access to the bank. (this may change for elite members but not right now)
-You must be willing to make gold.
-List what you want at the price you want. (If I see rampant undercutting, I will make changes)
-Don't complain about the donation fees

Perks:

-Consistent Guild Trader once we reach capacity and donating members.
-Completely transparent
-A guild that is designed to make money
-You are with members who contribute and understand this concept
-Giveaways/Tiered Raffles
-Active leadership who invest in the guild and its members
-Having fun

In the grand scope of things, the entry fee and month to month fee are affordable if you want to have a solid guild trader. Yes the guild will build off of membership fees, donations, revenue from raffles and guild store transactions but you must have more if you care about the quality of a guild trader. Top tier locations are easily going for 1 million+++. Other guilds are raising their minimums well above my requirements. If a guild doesn't have gold to bid consistently, you will not win bids or you will have a trader every 4-6 weeks. You will then be selling to just your guildmates instead of tens of thousands of people.

Guild traders in better areas will make the donations worth the investments when your product is flying out of the store. If you are part of a guild trader in a capital or other high traffic areas, you know what I mean. Come join a guild that is built on wealth, transparency, accountability and great members. Sustained success will not happen overnight but if you have a solid business model, a focused vision, great members and attainable goals, you will get there.

Thank you for considering and let me know if you think this is a good fit for you.

Guild: Lords of Anarchy (GT -- Lord Lunesta)
Xbox One NA Server
Ebonheart Pact (doesn't matter what faction though)
  • squarll10
    squarll10
    Soul Shriven
    hi
    Edited by squarll10 on August 31, 2015 8:52PM
  • LordLunesta
    squarll10 wrote: »
    hi

Are you looking for an invite or ?
  • Vager1994
    Vager1994
    I would like an invite, my GT is Wealthy Hobo 69, I do my damnedest to keep all of my slots filled to 30, and I also donate 10% of all profits made to the guild bank. So just as long as I can make sales I'll keep the cash flowing through the guild. There have been weeks in my other guild that I've donated upwards of 8k. My blacksmithing and clothing are both up to 50 and I have all styles unlocked, including imperial and all dwemmer pieces, I am willing to make free armor and weapons for all guild members so long as they provide the materials. I also will give it free werewolf bites as they become readily available.
  • LordLunesta
    Vager1994 wrote: »
    I would like an invite, my GT is Wealthy Hobo 69, I do my damnedest to keep all of my slots filled to 30, and I also donate 10% of all profits made to the guild bank. So just as long as I can make sales I'll keep the cash flowing through the guild. There have been weeks in my other guild that I've donated upwards of 8k. My blacksmithing and clothing are both up to 50 and I have all styles unlocked, including imperial and all dwemmer pieces, I am willing to make free armor and weapons for all guild members so long as they provide the materials. I also will give it free werewolf bites as they become readily available.

I will be sending you an invite shortly. Thanks for your interest.
  • luckybush56
    my GT is advisorychimp73 and my friend is sensibleplace78 plz inv us,thx a lot!
  • LordLunesta
    my GT is advisorychimp73 and my friend is sensibleplace78 plz inv us,thx a lot!

Invites sent. Thank you for your interest.
  • LordLunesta
    Plenty of room for forum members to come on in and make some weekend coin.
  • LordLunesta
    Trader is still live.

It's simple. Deposit 5k and you'll be selling with our trader in no time.

Www.loaeso.enjin.com --- everything you need to know plus a FAQ.
  • LordLunesta
    Trader is still live. Rare motif raffle for members this week. Join us.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I joined about 10 days ago and deposited 5,000 good on day 1. Can you please open the guild trader to me? Thanks - THEDKEXPERIENCE
  • LordLunesta
    I joined about 10 days ago and deposited 5,000 good on day 1. Can you please open the guild trader to me? Thanks - THEDKEXPERIENCE

Thanks for being a part of the guild. You had access to the guild when you deposited 5k. You got demoted to inactive because you haven't deposited the 3k weekly as per guild guidelines. I have several scenarios involving members having access to sell posted on the FAQ of our website. I'll personally pay your 3k due and reactivate your account. Please check your member note moving forward to confirm your financial status. 3k is due every week. Thanks again for being a member.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My error. I thought the 5k covered the initial week. Thanks.
  • McBeastyClutch
    McBeastyClutch
  • DrizztRount
    GT:donevans12
    and my friend:
    GT:dukesmith12
    we looking for a big trade guild with trader selling on
  • LordLunesta
    Invites sent to all. Thanks for your interest.

If you're reading this and you're skeptical please visit our website.

Www.loaeso.enjin.com