Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Drake of Blades not appearing in IC

Klashnikov
I cannot do quests in imperial city because the drake of blades npc does not appear where the quest marker is after speaking to Nedras. Can anyone help?
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nedras? Must be a character in the districts. Try heading back to home base. When you have to do that, the pointers go.. everywhere, to doors the game thinks are closest to the most direct route. Most of the time, they are not.
    Edited by Darlgon on September 21, 2015 11:09PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Darlgon Nedras is the AD sewer general.

@Klashnikov Had you already done any quests in IC before doing City on the Brink, perhaps through them being shared to you by someone else? That may have caused this bug.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Klashnikov
    Yes, it is AD

And immediately upon entering ic the first time I tried doing the quest. It has always been that way. I have never been able to see the npc.
  • Klashnikov
    Only when watching a youtube video did I realize the npc is supposed to be there.