Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus No DLC Access, Boost, or Crowns

Turn
Turn
My ESO Plus ran out today and I didn't have money on my card, so I put money on and purchased a month. Now it charged my card, and says 1 month ESO Plus renews on 11/18/2015. But I have none of the perks, crowns, or access back into imperial city.

I have logged out, restarted console, no luck...

What weed?
  • Turn
    Turn
    Last night off work, would really like to get access back.
    What weed?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Turn
    Turn
    It says I have one month but is listed too renew in 2 months.
    What weed?
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone seems to be getting screwed with their crowns with eso+
  • Turn
    Turn
    Just sat with Xbox support for two hours. They said I was charged and it should be active. We went over every possible option, even reset my subscription, still nothing. No imperial city access, no ESO Plus perks under Character Active Effects, and no crowns.

Would have just bought the crowns and got imperial city, don't seem to be getting a response.
    What weed?
  • Turn
    Turn
    I now have access no DLC but no crowns.
    What weed?
  • Pepper8Jack
    Pepper8Jack
    ✭✭✭
    How were you able to get access back for the DLC? I've already received this month's crowns and everything but I'm missing the xp bonus and dlc access
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're lucky to have received your crowns. I'd rather have those than the in-game buffs and DLC access.

This is the second month that I did not receive my 1500 crowns for ESO+. However, this month it was compounded by an issue on MS' side. My payment didn't actually go through, even though I received a confirmation email that it did. The only reason I learned this is because I went to my billing history to take another screen for my support ticket with ZOS.

MS sorted the payment issue for me in 15 minutes. However, I noticed that I had lost my in-game buffs and access to the DLC, which I had on 9/15 (my renewal date). I decided to wait 24 hours for the payment from MS to get into ZOS systems, which it did, and by the 17th, I had my in-game buffs and DLC access, but still no crowns.

I waited through the weekend to see if they would show up, but no dice. I've now submitted another ticket with ZOS, which will be my last on this issue since I'm cancelling my subscription after this month.
  • Gerardopg
    Gerardopg
    ✭✭✭
    Just cancel eso plus and buy crowns is by far more cheap and you gonna have least headaches, I used to have eso plus but every month is the same they don't give you the crowns you have to spend long time talking to costumer service, so no it's not a good deal, I prefer buy crowns and don't have those problems again
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gerardopg wrote: »
    Just cancel eso plus and buy crowns is by far more cheap and you gonna have least headaches, I used to have eso plus but every month is the same they don't give you the crowns you have to spend long time talking to costumer service, so no it's not a good deal, I prefer buy crowns and don't have those problems again

Exactly!
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    Gerardopg wrote: »

Exactly!

This is not how it should work. There should be no reason we gave to go through this kind if hassle paying for a sub and getting what we paid for. I have no issues with any other xbox one game, only ESO.