The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for an amazing end-game build for High Elf Sorc/Vamp

BatterStick
I am looking for every detail that would help me, including what ability goes where, etc. Remember. This build is hoped for V14, so knock it out of the ball park with anything that could help me in PvP.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • BatterStick
    I need someone to give me tips. I don't want to make my own build, otherwise I would not have posted this thread.
  • mcurley
    mcurley
    ✭✭✭
    There are many many builds posted online for people who don't want to think for themselves. Good luck using them.
    For the Covenant!
    Svvord - magicka NB
    Lavv - magicka DK
    Povver - stamina NB
    Psylint - stamina NB
    Yelruc - magicka Sorc
  • BatterStick
    If you aren't looking to help, don't bother.
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skill helps you in pvp. A wrench does you no good if you don't know how to use it.
    As others have suggested, use google to learn about the class first.
  • BatterStick
    Looking for a really good PvP build for Sorc/Vamp
  • Imkindofajerk
    Just thought I would chime in on how I run my sorc. While I am not a vampire nor am I as experienced as some players, it shouldn't matter too much. Although vamps get the luxury of Mist Form which, in my opinion, is very nicely combined with streak/ BOL for an escape or a "poke the zurg" tactic.

I run with 4 pieces of Martial Knowledge(non-crafted), 4 pieces of Magnus(crafted), two rings of Cyrodiils light (changed the enchantment from magika recover to spell harm) and an amulet with reduce cost and max magic. On my head, chest and legs I have the infused trait and on my shoulders, gloves, sash and feet I have the divines trait and everything enchanted with maximum magika enchantments (purple). I use the Atronach stone for recovery, but you could use the Mage or even the one that boosts spell penetration. I should also mention that I run with one piece of medium armor and one piece of heavy armor to take advantage of the undaunted skill line passives.

I also use a destro and resto staff, although duel wielding swords or daggers in place of a destro staff will offer heaps more spell damage I think it makes playing the class less fun. Staffs are awesome for offering constant DPS on a target because of the ability to weave in heavy attacks with something like crushing shock or destructive reach. The trait on my destro staff is nirnhoned and the one on my resto staff is defending.

My front bar (destro) changes, but most of the time it looks like this:

Crystal Fragments - Velocious Curse - Crushing Shock - Streak - inevitable detonation - Ice comet or dawnbreaker (you could use bat swarm here though)

My back bar (resto) looks like this most of the time:

Healing Ward - Structured Entropy - Daderic Minefield - Harden Ward - Harness Magika - Greater Storm Atro

I use Meteor from the mages guild most of the time because I think it is cool to call down a giant rock from the sky but Dks will just throw that crap back in your face so be careful of those dudes. Also nightblades will just stealth out of the blast, an experienced player behind the wheel of a Dk or nightblade will just kinda rip your face off as a sorc if you are not very mindful of what you use on them. Storm atro, on the other hand, should never leave your bar. The storm atro has saved me soooo many times in outnumbered situations, you can call that thing down and line of sight your enemies to gain some resources or to just even the playing field a little when outnumbered.

anyway, I know this build seems pretty cookie cutter and not super amazing but it has allowed me to reach top ten several times, or maybe everyone else sucks and I just play too much =/.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://deltiasgaming.com/2015/06/29/frag-out-eso-sorcerer-pvp-build/

Stop spamming the forums asking for builds. Learn to tweak your build to your playstyle.

You could have the perfect build and still suck if you don't know how to play or how each part of that build works.
  • Imkindofajerk
    Also I should mention on last thing, Hardened ward is a great skill and so is healing ward, harness magika is just icing on the cake. You could easily replace HM with anything you see fit.

If you find yourself completely outnumbered in PvP and there is no escape, Don't spam Hardened ward, just graciously accept defeat.
  • BatterStick
    Thank you. It's hard to find good people who don't beat around the bush with answers.
  • stekspade321
    Well i Will not say that my build is amazing but it keeps me going on 1v2 1v1
    I prowl the target and chose the one that is unaware
    I have atm just 4 pieces of martial knowladge all gold
    50 points in magic and 12 in health

Bar 1 destro staff
    Force puls ( start with this attack )
    Cf ( want until it procs then use )
    Hardned ward ( keep it on at ALL time)
    Endles fury ( use when health is under 20% on the enemy)
    Inner light
    Ultimate Devoring swarm ( if u get stuck in a zerg pop it and if u can escape run other wise kill as many as u can )

Bar 2 Resto staff
    Healing springs
    Mist form ( purely for escaping)
    Streak (for escaping as well use to stun enemy while you try to slip away)
    Velocius curse ( to *** the follower off)
    Inner light
    Ulti devoring swarm

But in the end it all Comes down to experieance so practice up your tactic
    I am a happy esotu gamer and i also use twitch i do heaps of pvp and i dont have a sending schedual but it will come later one peace out.
    http://www.twitch.tv/mr_stekspade/mobile

• stekspade321
    And yes champion points spend on bastion in champion rank thingie its worth it when u get a few points in it
    I am a happy esotu gamer and i also use twitch i do heaps of pvp and i dont have a sending schedual but it will come later one peace out.
    http://www.twitch.tv/mr_stekspade/mobile

• Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. It's hard to find good people who don't beat around the bush with answers.

You're asking for people to give you an "I win" build. Why are you surprised that your thread is getting bashed?
  • Imkindofajerk
    I would have to completely agree with Stek on the experience/ tactics. When I first entered pvp I got f-ing face rolled by most people, and after many hours of playing it I now go looking for 1v3 or 1v5 just to get better at multi target play.

Also the other dude is right, you have to learn to tweak your build. what some sorcs run may not work for you.

Sorcs are also over powered when it comes to burst damage so capitalize on that.
  • Willy8257
    Willy8257
    I am a vamp sorc and id like to think that im pretty decent at pvp, although im not VR yet i can hold my own in vet campaigns. Heres a rough overview of my build:

Main weapon: Warchiefs firebrand (any fire or frost staff will do)
    Main bar: flame clench, crystal frags, force pulse, inv drain, mist form, devouring swarm

Alt weapon: spellbreaker staff
    Alt bar: conjured ward, annulment, frost clench, crystal frags, rapid maneuver

Basic strategy is to make sure conjured ward and annulment are cast before any engagement. Switch to main weapon and pepper enrmies with a combo of light/heavy attacks, force pulse, and flame clench (use crystal frags whenever it procs). Mist form and bat swarm are great ways to survive when overwhelmed. Drain is useful, but only in 1v1 or 1v2 fights. I usually like to play the "in your face" role bc i can wreck faces and still have excellent survivability when things go south
  • BatterStick
    Does anyone know what those duel wield Sorcerers have? I'd like to have that build.
  • BatterStick
    The ones that streak around -_^
  • AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    It's all well and good people posting builds but this is just a starting point. The difficulty is recreating it properly. As others have said you need to Google and read up about the class and learn how it works properly before putting these builds into effect. I've read for at least an hour on each class (still haven't done Sorc yet) before deciding my route and starting my character.

But that's just me!
    Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite
  • Imkindofajerk
    Does anyone know what those duel wield Sorcerers have? I'd like to have that build.

the sorcs using dual wield are only doing it to boost their spell damage. If you use the last passive from dual wield and two swords you get a boost to your magic damage, as well as the extra 200 or so spell damage from the swords (v14 purple)

The set up would be something like:

Crystal fragments - entropy - endless fury - streak - curse

You would pop entropy on a target and proc frags off of endless fury.
  • BatterStick
    Seems like something I can look forward to over the weekend. Thank you.