Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a friendly small Guild EP or AD

TheImpaler101K
TheImpaler101K
Soul Shriven
For starters I should give a brief description of myself. I have been into Elder Scrolls since Morrowind in first came out, TES has been probably my most favorite fictional universe, as such I absolutely love its lore and consider myself a TES enthusiast. I've been playing ESO on Xbox for about 1 month, beforehand I was briefly beta tester when I had a PC.

Ideally I want to join a Guild that doesn't have very many members and actively communicates with one another. I believe in quality over quantity and as such would like to play with a like-minded group of men and women who genuinely love TES.

My two characters that I actively play on, is a lvl 20 Orc DK in the AD. My second is an Argonian NB in the EP. I get on just about everyday unless I am absolutely busy. Currently I'm just doing PVE but I plan on getting into the PVP once I become more comfortable with my builds.

If anyone has a guild that they'd be interested in me joining feel free to post here and leave me a brief description of your Guild, it's community, and any questions you may have for me.

Again I'd like to stress the fact that I would like to join a Guild of people who are looking to create some friendships, I really don't care for guilds in which people just use for merchants or have so many people that chat is just a jumbled mix of voices.

If you would like to contact me through the game instead of posting here, my gamertag is TheImpaler101K.

Thank you for your consideration in advance.
"Truth falls like a cold rain, carving many channels in the mud.
My truth is different from the Dunmer's, yet both are still true." - Walks-in-Ash
  • Cha0ticslayer
    Cha0ticslayer
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, your GT isn't being found in the game
  • TheImpaler101K
    TheImpaler101K
    Soul Shriven
    That's strange, I'm online as we speak.
    "Truth falls like a cold rain, carving many channels in the mud.
    My truth is different from the Dunmer's, yet both are still true." - Walks-in-Ash
  • Cha0ticslayer
    Cha0ticslayer
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah still nothing, can you try messaging me my GT is Cha0ticSlayer
  • Drew108642
    Ebonheart we have 16 ppl right now we are very friendly and its mostly my friends right now
  • Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    Feel free to join Fairy Tail Guild. We started small but ppl just love us too much lol. Gt Daishin15 everyone is welcomed
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.
  • bryndr13ub17_ESO
    If you're still looking for a small guild, the Enigmatic Order is recruiting. We're a very small guild just starting in the Ebonheart Pact. Most of our members have some pretty sporadic play times, but we like to have fun while we're online. No level requirements or weekly fees, no pressure.
    Feel free to send me a message if you're interested.
    My GT is Bryndr