The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gray Yokudan Charger

Ganacampo
Ganacampo
✭✭✭
Will the gray yokudan charger ever come back to the crwon store?

Also I never saw an annoucement of it being removed and they said there would annouce it if they take stuff off the crown store.
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ganacampo wrote: »
    Will the gray yokudan charger ever come back to the crwon store?

Also I never saw an annoucement of it being removed and they said there would annouce it if they take stuff off the crown store.

Who knows?

It was announced that it was being removed here: elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2015/05/20/crown-store-sale-521--526

Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Ganacampo
    Ganacampo
    ✭✭✭

Who knows?

It was announced that it was being removed here: elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2015/05/20/crown-store-sale-521--526

Ok, thanks for the info.
    That explains why I missed it, it was during my vacations.