Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

• alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya everyone again Alith is looking for members we only have a few spots left, why not come join a guild that helps each other out, a guild that believes in no elitist behaviour. Theres is no restrictions on joining one of the biggest guilds in ep on the pc, we run training runs for trails etc, we also run hm trails, so dont waste time, come and join the crazy and have fun playing and beating hm trails, we just this week beat our own speed run in helra, here’s a round up of what we get up to:

[url="https://youtu.be/2we9dmTibBY"
    Edited by alainjbrennanb16_ESO on July 11, 2015 8:11AM
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Th3Knack
    Th3Knack
    I am interested in joining if new people to the game and genre are welcome? I have just reached level 10 but still finding my feet in the game and learning.

@Th3Knack
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another reminder that Alith’s doors are still very much open – and we’re welcoming members of ALL levels, skill, experience! We’re just looking for players who share our values, people looking for a relaxing, fun, and respectful community – where you can enjoy dungeons and raids in a pressure-free environment with supportive and friendly fellow guildies! Due to our very healthy activity, we’re enjoying DAILY full guild raids in both PvE and PvP – so if you’d like to join our family, head over to AlithESO.com where you can read more about us, and apply to join us and yes it very much helps if you are a bit crazy but it is not need, here is one of our juants in to helra

Edited by alainjbrennanb16_ESO on July 25, 2015 1:07PM
  • moosemans
    moosemans
    Soul Shriven
    Hey!

I'm going to start playing ESO again and would love too join your guild if the door is open! :)

@moosemans

Char name: Kung
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alith still has some spots left, we are looking for fun luving people who like to play in a stress free guild, At Alith we do not have any requirements set to join the guild; it is not exclusively for experienced players or for only those who have VR level characters. It is a guild for everyone to enjoy playing the game in a relaxed and fun atmosphere with knowing you have the support should you ever need it. We have lots of events that you can take part in that are scheduled in the calendar on our website, as well as daily raids that are organised through game chat. If you’d like to know more head over to our website AlithESO.com, here’s a little of what we did last week

https://youtu.be/3MwJNYEL2yo
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Everyone - exciting news: Alith-Cast Episode 2 is out.

We hope you enjoy this latest episode of the show, if you have any questions about Alith or our podcast, feel free to drop us a line at info@alitheso.com

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH3m7VuhmmA

Alith-Cast Episode 2
    31st July 2015

Welcome to our second episode of Alith-Cast! Alith's official webcast & podcast.

Alith are a casual, social, mature PvE guild, in The Elder Scrolls Online. We're focussed on community and friendship, and pride ourselves in being a non-pressure, non-elitist guild focussed on fun & friendship in ESO.

Episode 2
    Presented by: Krysalan, Sofie_M and GeraintAmbrosia
    Special Guest: Clairella
    Produced by: Belazarus

On The Show:

00:00:45: Introduction
    00:03:35: ESO News & Discussion
    00:57:05: Public Competition!
    00:58:23: Guild News
    01:14:56: Community Spotlight
    01:34:14: Thank You's

We hope you all enjoyed the show and welcome you to subscribe to our channel to join us on future episodes!
    If you'd like to find out more about Alith (Social PvE Ebonheart Pact guild - EU Megaserver) - head over to http://alitheso.com/

If you'd like to get in touch, feel free to visit our website and click "Contact Us". You can also email us at: info@alitheso.com

We appreciate every "like" we receive, and welcome you to share this with your friends if you enjoyed the show.

Thanks for watching, see you next time!

Regards
    Belazarus (Alith Guild Leader) and the whole Alith Officer Team
    bel-small2.png
  • Melikabel
    Melikabel
    Hello, everybody!
    Alith is still recruiting new members. If you are looking for a pressure free environment with lots of helpful people around, we might be the guild for you. We have many organized activities that cover all the aspects of the game, from casual to hardcore playing, for both PVE and PVP, including learning runs.
    If you want to find out more about us, head over to alitheso.com
  • KarinaAnna
    Hey everyone :D Are you still looking for a guild? One where you can enjoy the game at your own pace and do your own thing? Come check us out at AlithESO.com! Here we are not just a guild, but an extended family! We do not have any requirements that you have to meet, we just want you to enjoy yourself and let you know that you have the support of the guild should you need them. Whether its for quests, dungeons, pledges, crafting or anything else our members are always willing to help :D

Hope you have all had a chance to check out Alith-Cast, if not episode 2 is now out :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH3m7VuhmmA
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hiya everyone alith is still recruiting, we luv to have fun, we play the game with easy and no drama, and death has no hold on us, if we die we die in pvp, and laugh so if you want a stress free guild and no elitist drama then head over to alitheso.com and sign up and come and play with us. here is a little of what we get up to

https://youtu.be/Z2sgOrvZ1Sk
  • Melikabel
    Melikabel
    Alith is recruiting! Are you looking for a pressure free guild, with lots of friendly and helpful people around? Do you need a mentor for the dungeons, raids or pvp runs? Do you need help with crafting or leveling? Or maybe you just need someone to talk to while exploring the vast world of Tamriel? Then Alith sounds just like the right place for you. A massive guild (400 + members) with lots of friendly people, carefully selected through the recruiting process to ensure a drama free environment. Fimd out more about us at alitheso.com
  • Icharaxx
    Icharaxx
    We are still looking for a few more to join our ranks! When I joined the guild almost 2 months ago I wasn't sure what to expect. It had so many great promises but would it really live up to it? No drama, no pressure, helpful members, events everyday etc. But I'm glad I joined because it lived up to them and more! So now I don't even see myself leaving Alith, quite the contrary I wish other people to experience the kind and friendly atmosphere they created. So if you are looking for a place like this find out more about us at alitheso.com!
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alith still has some spots left, we are looking for fun luving people who like to play in a stress free guild, At Alith we do not have any requirements set to join the guild; it is not exclusively for experienced players or for only those who have VR level characters. It is a guild for everyone to enjoy playing the game in a relaxed and fun atmosphere with knowing you have the support should you ever need it. We have lots of events that you can take part in that are scheduled in the calendar on our website, as well as daily raids that are organised through game chat. If you’d like to know more head over to our website AlithESO.com, here’s a little of what we did last week

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I2LQIHEPliU?list=PL_snNoaU4aDr8CYSVBFitrtDZX-rNjqrR&quot; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alith running riot in imperial sewers why not sign up and come and join in fun

https://youtu.be/bWG-hVuFjPE
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Signed up on website B)
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Melikabel
    Melikabel
    My guild is recruiting. Alith is a massive, drama free guild, with daily activities that range from learning to experienced runs in both PVE and PVP to make sure that there is something to do for everybody. Event participation is not a must, though. If group events are not your thing, then there is a spot for you too. We are welcoming and helpful towards all our members. Head over to alitheso.com to find out more.
  • lostsuenos
    lostsuenos
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    Is there anything important need to know before join this guild?
    My character is in AD, I prefer to play PVE in this game, I play when I have free time, so can't be regularly online, but still play usual.
    If your guild still recruiting people and you agree me to join, my account name is my id here on forum, thank you.
  • Icharaxx
    Icharaxx
    lostsuenos, if you wish to join Alith just visit our website alitheso.com and click on the join alith today text. You will have to fill out a short application which the officers will look through. If you are accepted they will contact you in game and invite you (this usually takes a day). Please do note though that most of us are playing on EP, but there are quite a few AD players (or rather alts) as well.
  • lostsuenos
    lostsuenos
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for telling me Icharaxx, I'll make the text later as some info they asked I don't remember about my character. :)
  • KarinaAnna
    Hey everyone :D With update 7 just around the corner now is the time to join Alith, a fun and pressure-free guild. We can explore these new changes together and be a support system for each other while we figure out what we are doing :D Alith has lots of guild events from pvp, pve, pledges and raids which are always enjoyable. All our members are amazing and always willing to help each other no matter what. Come check us out at AlithESO.com :D
  • Icharaxx
    Icharaxx
    We are still looking for new recruits to join our ever growing family! Check out alitheso.com for more information!
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    Very excited to reveal our latest instalment of our official podcast - Alith-Cast Episode 3
    We hope you enjoy this one, full of Imperial City Hype!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyB7Pk1BxFg

Alith-Cast Episode 3
    1st September 2015

Welcome to our third episode of Alith-Cast! Alith's official webcast & podcast.

Alith are a casual, social, mature PvE guild, in The Elder Scrolls Online. We're focussed on community and friendship, and pride ourselves in being a non-pressure, non-elitist guild focussed on fun & friendship in ESO.

Episode 3
    Presented by: Krysalan, Sofie_M and GarethSarge

On The Show:

00:00:26: Introduction
    00:04:49: ESO News & Discussion
    00:48:14: Public Competition!
    00:50:29: Guild News
    01:05:41: Community Spotlight
    01:12:22: Thank You's

We hope you all enjoyed the show and welcome you to "Like" & subscribe to our channel to join us on future episodes!
    If you'd like to find out more about Alith (Social PvE Ebonheart Pact guild - EU Megaserver) - head over to http://alitheso.com/

If you'd like to get in touch, feel free to visit our website and click "Contact Us". You can also email us at: info@alitheso.com

We appreciate every "like" we receive, and welcome you to share this with your friends if you enjoyed the show.

Regards
    bel-small2.png
  • KarinaAnna
    Alith is still recruiting!! If you're looking for a pressure-free guild, who values its members and loves to have fun, then look no further!! We have something for everyone here! We have loads of events that you can take part in, from dungeons, trials (experienced and learning), pvp and fun events like horseracing! There are no restrictions here so you can do whatever you like and know that you have the support of the guild if you ever need it :D Come check us out at AlithESO.com!
  • Icharaxx
    Icharaxx
    We are still looking for a few more to join our ranks! Check alitheso.com for more information!
  • KarinaAnna
    Alith is an active, pressure-free and fun guild that focuses on the enjoyment of the game in a relaxed atmosphere. We have something for everyone here; whether its raids, dungeons, pvp or even just for being part of the awesome community we have here. There are no expectations for what you should be doing - just that you have fun! Our members are amazing, if you need help with anything there will always be someone on who is willing to help out if they can. Come check us out at AlithESO.com :D
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joining a guild is definitely the way to go in ESO and if you’re looking for a great family of friends to join in lots of fun with, then Alith is the one for you :-) The guild never lacks interest in one way or another; whether it’s just having a giggle in the chat with our friends or taking part in all the events and dungeons.
    Don’t delay……join today! I promise, you will not regret it

Head over to our website if you fancy a look. AlithESO.com
    here is a little of what we get up to

• Melikabel
    Melikabel
    Would you believe me if I told you that there is a guild where nobody ever pressures you to do anything,  a guild full of fun events, ranging from beginner to hardcore mode, and where everybody is happy to help you,  no matter your problem?  I  didn't belive it either, until I joined Alith. It's a one of a kind guild, and its leaders are doing their best keeping Alith's unique spirit and making  everybody feel like home.
    Check the guild rules if you want to find out more about us: http://alitheso.com/index.php/home/guild-rules
  • Alifirefx
    Alifirefx
    Soul Shriven
    can i join your guild my name is higher arc angel micheal
  • Belazarus
    Belazarus
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/u3JZKlS-fNY

Alith-Cast Episode 4
    14th September 2015

Welcome to our fourth episode of Alith-Cast! Alith's official webcast & podcast.

Episode 4
    Presented by: Krysalan, GeraintAmbrosia and GarethSarge

On The Show:

00:00:25: Introduction
    00:02:59: ESO News & Discussion
    00:53:05: Public Competition!
    00:55:28: Guild News
    01:17:12: Community Spotlight
    01:25:16: Thank You's

Special thank you to Deltia's Gaming & Dragon Gaming for the awesome gameplay videos we featured on this episode.

Special thank you to Clairella, guest on today's show.

We hope you all enjoyed the show and welcome you to "Like" & subscribe to our channel to join us on future episodes!

Regards

Contact Details:

Email: info@AlithESO.com

Guild Leader: ESO User ID: @Belazarus Twitter: @BelazarusAlith
    Deputy Leader: ESO User ID: @Krysalan Twitter: @Krysalan

Alith Officers: ESO User ID:

@Sofie_M
    @Disdemona
    @Ethellion
    @Clairella
    @Garethsarge
    @Violetarc

We are also on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AlithESO/

You Tube Channel: Alith ESO
    bel-small2.png
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya everyone alith is still recruiting, we luv to have fun, we play the game with easy and no drama, and death has no hold on us, if we die we die in pvp, and laugh so if you want a stress free guild and no elitist drama then head over to alitheso.com and sign up and come and play with us. Here’s a little taste of things we do as a guild

• Melikabel
    Melikabel
    My guild is still looking for friendly people to join our ranks. We are covering all the aspects of the game and we put a strong accent on the social side of gaming. There is room for everybody in Alith, from the ones that are just starting the game and need some guidance, to those that can call themselves experienced ESO players and are looking for new challenges.
    Head over to our website if you want to find out more and feel free to fill in an application if you feel like we are the guild for you http://alitheso.com/
This discussion has been closed.