The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Purchases Why do they take this long.

dcopeukb16_ESO
dcopeukb16_ESO
Soul Shriven
I bought 3000 crowns 24 hours ago now and they are still not showing on account PayPal has been debited and i have received the confirmation email, how can they take money for a digital product and take so long to provide it?

As a returning PC beta player i came to try the DLC and if this is the hassle i have to go through to get access you can be sure ill be thinking seriously before buying anything else at this point.
  • splat71
    splat71
    Every time I've purchased crowns they've appeared immediately after purchase. You may want to put in a support ticket as what you're describing isn't normal (though sadly not unheard of).
  • dcopeukb16_ESO
    dcopeukb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    raised one, it seems there systems can give me an anniversary badge automatically but not something ive paid for, i don't get it there where the automatic crowns from my purchase entitlement and the months i was subbed so i have crowns on the account just not enough for the DLC also seriously why cant i just buy it separate ffs
  • dcopeukb16_ESO
    dcopeukb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    You earned the First Comment badge.
    10:40PM

Rubbing salt into wound now.