Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Eso plus issue

ImMikasa
ImMikasa
My subscription is still going and to be renewed on the 24th but about a hour ago I lagged out the game and when I got on I couldn't access the imperial city and my buff was gone? Help me zos
  • Sheva I 7 I
    Sheva I 7 I
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here, opening a ticket is your best bet
  • Calans
    Calans
    Same issue here.
    It still shows my membership is active on my account, but not in game on my character screen.

I don't renew until October but still haven't received my Sept crowns.
  • Ewokninja
    Ewokninja
    ✭✭
    Same issue here. I didnt notice until last night when i log in. I have my crowns from the previous month, and it is showing as still active. Mine renews on the 26th of every month, so hopefully it is sorted out soon as I have no access to the DLC and that makes me not so happy.
    Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Xbox One GT: Choncho29
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was sorted out and had nothing to do with ZOS. It was M$. There was a service alert on their services page stating they were experiencing a problem with the download content service. EA Access members/users were also effected. ESO+ is active on my account/character again as of early this AM.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well...at least MS alerts people and admits when they have issues with their services. I've yet to see any official response from ZOS or even from a forum mod that there are regular issues with their ESO+ service.

Second month without my 1500 allotment of crowns. Last month I'm paying for ESO+.