The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Join The Guardians of Nirn!

Ashleigh
Ashleigh
Soul Shriven
If you like grouping up doing dungeons, questing, bosses, PvP,or just exploring, join our guild. We're trying to get bigger so we can have a guild trader as well. We accept everyone, noobs too. We have people to help you if you need it anytime. We give everyone access to the guild bank and store. Drop your GTs and Join the guardians of nirn
Edited by Ashleigh on September 17, 2015 5:32PM
  • Ah_Rahgol
    Ah_Rahgol
    Guardians or Gaurdians?

Gaurd: A cloak-like garment which was usually worn by Early-Christian Priestly Writers.
  • Ah_Rahgol
    Ah_Rahgol
    If it's Guardians, I'm interested. My GT is GhastlySteve.
  • SR22KI
    SR22KI
    Soul Shriven
    GT is SR22 KI, I'm interested