Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Anyone PS4 8 Traits

youninjabro
youninjabro
✭✭
Hello, Is there anyone on here that's PS4 with 8 Traits in preferably light if not heavy I'm looking for a certain set but I'm stuck at 7 Traits myself.
If so hit me up on here or PS4: Youninjabro. So we can discuss things.
VR 14 Templar Daggerfall NA
  • Loomis
    Loomis
    ✭✭✭
    Which pieces I would do free of charge if u supply mats but I only have 8 on a few at the moment
    “There is no pain greater than this; not the cut of a jagged-edged dagger nor the fire of a dragon’s breath. Nothing burns in your heart like the emptiness of losing something, someone, before you truly have learned of its value. Often now I lift my cup in a futile toast, an apology to ears that cannot hear.”
    -Drizzt

Semper Fi
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry youninjabro.

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.