The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can someone please explain?

MancandyMcDong
So I am in Cheydinhal watching a single EP NB kill players with ease (including me once). I reach the top of a building for a better viewpoint when I realized I could now see his stealth movements from above. Literally. I was watching his shadowed NB move around while in stealth.

Is this normal? Can you witness stealth from above, or was this a bug?

I ask if bugged because I then witnessed the same player (joined by a buddy now) ride around on their mounts WHILE STILL IN STEALTH!

I may be new to PvP, but I know full well that can't be anything short of an exploit if not a hack. So am I to assume hackers have taken over PvP before I even tried it, or am I missing something?
GamerTag- Mancandy McLong

I may be a Bosmer, but I'm hung like a Redguard.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Platform? PC?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • MancandyMcDong
    Xbox One

Just tried searching web for any known exploits for either, but I found nothing.
    Edited by MancandyMcDong on September 11, 2015 4:03PM

• Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if you can see him then he is not in stealth. Some visual bug, most likely.
  • MancandyMcDong
    Possibly. I did watch him pass by opposing factions while all parties were stealth (shadow on ground and everything) without incident.

Either they were being polite, or they couldn't see each other.

• MancandyMcDong
    He's back. VR8 player.

GT - 11 Jordan 11x

The only time he disappears is when he uses shadow disguise
    Edited by MancandyMcDong on September 11, 2015 4:18PM