The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Ravaging Accessories

OnThaLoose
OnThaLoose
✭✭✭
When I look in the cyrodiil vendors I see vet 1 rings and choker under Magnus and vet 14 under Elite. Do they not make a midranged piece like vet 11? I ask because I don't pvp much and I'll never be able to accumulate 744k AP to get the vet 14 items so I want to buy cheaper ones, yet I don't want to sink all the way to vet 1...

I've also checked guild stores and can't seem to find any there, either. Advice?
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey mate,

post in ingame chat that you want to buy ravager accessories,
    There are many pvp players who sell AP.
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• OnThaLoose
    OnThaLoose
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the reply, but unfortunately I'm on console. We don't have zone chat :(.
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OnThaLoose wrote: »
    When I look in the cyrodiil vendors I see vet 1 rings and choker under Magnus and vet 14 under Elite. Do they not make a midranged piece like vet 11? I ask because I don't pvp much and I'll never be able to accumulate 744k AP to get the vet 14 items so I want to buy cheaper ones, yet I don't want to sink all the way to vet 1...

I've also checked guild stores and can't seem to find any there, either. Advice?
    The do go to your Faction Gate that also has you bank. Then go to the vendors near the bank they all have vet 11 ravager pieces.
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    In answer to the question the next step up is v13 . Yeah it'll take a while but honestly playing casual (4 hrs a night Max) I usually do around 60-100k a night a.p. in a good group . Follow zergs , spam heals and aoe damage if it ain't working join a zerg group and leech a slice of their pie
    Jungleim
    Stamblade extrordinaire (for now)
    Mass Terror /elders of anarchy ps4 e.u
    Daggerfalls finest

Always looking for serious pvpers not afraid to mic up. See below
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181697/massterror-ps4-eu-daggerfall-are-recruiting#latest
  • OnThaLoose
    OnThaLoose
    ✭✭✭
    In answer to the question the next step up is v13 . Yeah it'll take a while but honestly playing casual (4 hrs a night Max) I usually do around 60-100k a night a.p. in a good group . Follow zergs , spam heals and aoe damage if it ain't working join a zerg group and leech a slice of their pie

Fortunately, I'm a Templar. So your saying if I just heal ppl during sieges and zergs I'll get good AP? I didn't know that... Clearly I don't pvp much :(

Thanks for the help.
    Edited by OnThaLoose on September 10, 2015 2:31PM