The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for Guilds to join

Pheonix115
Pheonix115
Soul Shriven
Hey everyone,

I am a new player to ESO and I would like to find myself some different Guilds to join, my only account is based in the Aldmeri Dominion. Primarily I would really like to find a RP guild, where I can enjoy spending time with fellow guild members and having a great home like guild. I am also looking for a crafting guild, a trading guild and any other guild that is recruiting new members. I am fairly active and I will be online at least 2 day per week or a minimum of 10 hours per week, like I said thats just a minimum so I am an active player. I want guilds that are active and offer a place for me to grow and earn my way through the guild. I want to contribute to any guild I join and also learn more about this game with the help of more experienced players.

If you are looking for an active member then please contact me here or in game.

Kind Regards to you all.

@Pheonix115
  • GoofySkater4
    GoofySkater4
    Soul Shriven
    Hey buddy, Darkness Uprising is a guild that a made just for new players! I currently have some experienced members that are willing to help out new players with their crafting expertise. If your interested, here's a link to our thread!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/209906/darkness-uprising-is-recruiting?new=1

Check us out and let me know if interested :smile: Only problem is that we're not RP, so it's up to you :smile:
    Embrace the Darkness, Join Darkness Uprising!
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings
    You seem to have several offers already, however The Reapers seem to fit your bill nicely. If you are interested visit our website We are a casual guild thats been part of the game from the beginning we have a lot to offer whether it's company, groups or help you are looking for. We also have a really strong crafting base in the guild and we are happy to help you reach your crafting goals and craft your gear whilst you're still working on it.
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on August 25, 2015 11:07AM
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • Pheonix115
    Pheonix115
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you both to your replies I would be really interested in joining both your guilds. I will be in contact with each of you shortly.
  • dennis95b16_ESO
    Pheonix115 wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I am a new player to ESO and I would like to find myself some different Guilds to join, my only account is based in the Aldmeri Dominion. Primarily I would really like to find a RP guild, where I can enjoy spending time with fellow guild members and having a great home like guild. I am also looking for a crafting guild, a trading guild and any other guild that is recruiting new members. I am fairly active and I will be online at least 2 day per week or a minimum of 10 hours per week, like I said thats just a minimum so I am an active player. I want guilds that are active and offer a place for me to grow and earn my way through the guild. I want to contribute to any guild I join and also learn more about this game with the help of more experienced players.

If you are looking for an active member then please contact me here or in game.

Kind Regards to you all.

@Pheonix115

Hi, i have a pvp aspekted Guild that do dungeons vet and non vet, trials,events, and roleplaying if the player/players feel up for it. The Guild is small and old (from beta times), we have new players as well as old beta players with us. If this is something you would like to be apart of then give me a quote.

/Ez