The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Court of the Draconix

lily_bugg
lily_bugg
Welcome travelers of Tamerial! I am Esperance, Queen of the Court of the Draconix. If you are interested in being a part of the Court then please, let me know. Our Court will be PvPing, exploring, dungeon delving, and much more! This is a RP Guild. There are various including: servant, jester, and knight. There are more privileged ranks such as: Priest, Dragon Knight, Phoenix Knight. Then of course the leaders of the court: King and Queen. There are limited spots for the Knights and Priest position, but they are also only given to those who deserve it. So come and join the Court! We will have meetings and get-togethers and contests an much much more. Hope to see you all in the Court!
PSN: lily_bugg
-lily_bugg
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Hope you don't get upset, but you haven't specified on the Alliance, Platform, and Server. This may be a reason no one has messaged on this forum post.
    Edited by Zoikos on September 7, 2015 5:58AM
  • Yumbreon
    Yumbreon
    Not to be rude, but PSN means playstation name, which is kinda self-explanatory if you are a console user. But yeah you need to put an alliance too.
    Edited by Yumbreon on September 7, 2015 5:06PM
  • Zoikos
    Zoikos
    ✭✭
    Indeed I am, though for the One. I must have miss read and didn't see the PSN.
  • lily_bugg
    lily_bugg
    Oh i totally forgot. PlayStation NA server Ebonheart Pact
    -lily_bugg