The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tel Var Sacks

Jakhajay
Jakhajay
✭✭✭✭
Taking my non-vet into IC and did the daily quest in Arboretum. Got a Medium Tel Var sack. Damn, have to be level 50 to open it. Oh well, at least I might be able to bank it for one of my vets.'You cannot deposit that item'

W. T. F...

You didn't think that through did you ZOS... Quest reward too high level for us, and we can even bank it.....

That's really stupid!
Sh'ira - One Eyed Tihm - Do'Mazar - Dar'Sol - Hazzahn - J'darr Sun-Arrow - Bishabi -J'manna - Narim Tollana - Abijah-Ra - Idhassi-Ko - Kajhe the Salty - Ti'lani - Sabhan-Dar - Palamai
JakhajayAlt: Azala-Do - Saahni the Ohmes - S'aolla of the Darks - Zashima-La Ako'Zhajiit - Lo'Mai-Dro - Taheh-Do - Hrrula - Hatamira - Da'lai

Shield Anvil - Trake's Talons
Knight Praefect - Knights of the Steel Claw

All Khajiit, All the time!
For Elsweyr and her people!
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jakhajay wrote: »
    Taking my non-vet into IC and did the daily quest in Arboretum. Got a Medium Tel Var sack. Damn, have to be level 50 to open it. Oh well, at least I might be able to bank it for one of my vets.'You cannot deposit that item'

W. T. F...

You didn't think that through did you ZOS... Quest reward too high level for us, and we can even bank it.....
    That's really stupid!
    owned.gifsad.gif

Edited by SirAndy on August 31, 2015 11:44PM
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

This needs to be addressed immediately.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Asking about this. Stand by!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Confirmed with dev that this is not intended, @Jakhajay. Escalating this now.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Jakhajay
    Jakhajay
    ✭✭✭✭
    :D Thanks you @ZOS_JessicaFolsom You're the best!
    Sh'ira - One Eyed Tihm - Do'Mazar - Dar'Sol - Hazzahn - J'darr Sun-Arrow - Bishabi -J'manna - Narim Tollana - Abijah-Ra - Idhassi-Ko - Kajhe the Salty - Ti'lani - Sabhan-Dar - Palamai
    JakhajayAlt: Azala-Do - Saahni the Ohmes - S'aolla of the Darks - Zashima-La Ako'Zhajiit - Lo'Mai-Dro - Taheh-Do - Hrrula - Hatamira - Da'lai

• PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure there was a typo in the thread title for some reason. :*
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thatEscalatedQuickly.png
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello, just went into imperial sewers with three friends. Got a tel var sack that I can't open and can't deposit.

21st level DC ESO plus member. Don't know if any of that matters, but there you are.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Hello, just went into imperial sewers with three friends. Got a tel var sack that I can't open and can't deposit.

21st level DC ESO plus member. Don't know if any of that matters, but there you are.

I am sure they will update everyone on this situation when they start fixing it.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thatescelatedquickly times 100
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI
    Edited by tordr86b16_ESO on September 6, 2015 12:48AM
  • Baconfat79
    Baconfat79
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't had much time to play since IC hit. I had no idea that there are dailies, and certainly didn't know that they reward you with TV sacks. Can someone fill me in? What are the prerequisites to get the quest, what does it entail, where do I pick up the quest, etc. ELI5 please!
  • Jakhajay
    Jakhajay
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tel Var Sacks are awarded for almost all quests in the IC (all except scouting missions), they come in volumes of 80, 300 and 500 TV stones each IIRC. Currently, non-vets can't open them as they have a level requirement of 50 and they can't be banked. Hopefully they'll fix this in Monday's patch,

• driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I also got a blue scamp TV sack from somewhere in the sewers. Don't remember if it was from a chest or enemy.

Also reported this, because I was also running a nonvet through IC.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you Jessica.

I was going to ask about this also. I ran some lower level guild members through IC last night (non-vets) and they couldn't open the sacks, but yet the one vendor sells set items there using TV Stones that scales to their level.... I was WTF!?
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    ~a mature gaming community~
    Website
    DISCORD