The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Cuzlop Coalition Guild-Recruiting

MeesterE
MeesterE
We are a serious but fun-loving guild who are interested in the game for what it offers. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to join a guild not only for the perks but are there to stick around and contribute.

What our guild offers now:
In the process of acquiring a guild bank, vampire bite, and wolf.
So far our roster consists of 8 players varying from level 12-47 (VR1)
No discrimination or limitations in our guild.
We have 1 character who specializes in crafting
Another character who specializes in potions
Another character who specializes in provisioning

The only thing we ask is that when you join you have fun and stick around!

Message either MeesterE or MidweekMocha325

Hope you join!
  • MeesterE
    MeesterE
    *bump to keep this relevant *
  • MeesterE
    MeesterE
    *bump*
  • MeesterE
    MeesterE
    Do people not want to join guilds anymore? I promise we are a great group of players!
  • Rimmsa
    Rimmsa
    ✭✭
    You're telling me man! There's A LOT of guilds out there to compete with. I am in the same boat as you are.
    -Xbox One = Rimmsa
    Viktor Tsolvkov = V3 Life Sapping Imperial Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Vincent LaFlur = Lvl12 Dark Magicka High Elf Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion

Sludge Industries Guild Master. Sludge Industries is ALWAYS looking for new associates and members!
    ESOCrafters VP

Check out the guild websites!
    http://www.sludgeindustries.gamerlaunch.com
    https://sites.google.com/site/esocrafters/home
  • MeesterE
    MeesterE
    Yeah. I hear that. I mean, all of the guild benefits kinda force you to try and recruit, but you can only do so much before you get annoying to people or frustrated that your guild is small. Maybe it has to do with the X1 community?
  • MeesterE
    MeesterE
    Bumping with the Bumpity**
  • MeesterE
    MeesterE
    We are still looking for members to join our guild, as we now have a werewolf in addition to our vampire!
  • Highlandher0
    Highlandher0
    Soul Shriven
    What Alliance?
  • Rawrgers
    Rawrgers
    ✭✭
    DC Breton Templar Healer interested!
    GT: Savage Summits
  • MeesterE
    MeesterE
    While we are primarily Aldmeri Dominion, we will take any alliance @Highlandher0. And once I get home, I'll add you @Rawrgers
  • MeesterE
    MeesterE
    As I've said before, we have a vampire that is currently leveling, and we now have a werewolf that is capable of giving bites. Any faction is accepted, as we have multiple toons on any faction.
  • MeesterE
    MeesterE
    *BUMP* There are still openings available for our guild! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask!
  • MeesterE
    MeesterE
    *BUMP*

We are still recruiting members for our guild of laid back, easy going players who just want a big group of peeps to do content with! Feel free to ask any questions!
  • MeesterE
    MeesterE
    *TURKEY-DAY BUMP*

We are still recruiting members for our guild. We currently have access to a werewolf on the EP, and two vampires for the AD and EP! So, if you're looking for a little gnaw to become super awesome, we're your guild! Go ahead and send me a message on XBox One: GT MeesterE