Some Thief Items That I Fixed.

Blade_07
Blade_07
✭✭✭✭
Well, just read that they have fixed some of the thief items you get from stealing. Most of the pictures of the items didnt match the description at all so I was working on sorta fixing them. Not that they would have added what I did in the game but rather felt like offering a much better picture then what they had. Trust me, what they had was awful and I had just got photoshop CC and had some fun with this. Some of the fixes I did came from items that was actually in the game or from other Elder Scrolls games. Yes you read correctly, some of the items I used was actually in game and they didnt use them. O.o And some of the fixes just required a simple color change(lmao).

Antique_Silver_Flatware.gif

Baan_Dar_Whittling_Knife.gif

Bear_Claw_Parchment_Clasp.gif

Belkarth_Oven_Mitt.gif

Bilboquet.gif

Crystal_Flin_Distiller.gif

Daedric_Candlestick.gif

Ebony_Flask_Shein_Stein.gif

Engraved_Copper_Plates.gif

Five_Claws_Cards.gif

Good_Luck_Charm.gif

Good_Stuffed_Camel_Head.gif

Grand_Felrunner_Quill.gif

Indistinct_Marble_Bust.gif

Ivory_Egg_Peeler.gif

Ivory_Hairpins.gif

Lead_Sieve.gif

Leather_Laces.gif

Nedic_Cup.gif

Olive_Wood_Dustpan.gif

Piece_Of_Fallen_Sky.gif

Pocket_Knife.gif

Polished_Pick_Axe.gif

Porcelain_Teacup.gif

Red_Squirrel_Paw.gif

Sabretooth_Drinking_Cups.gif

Skywatch_Festival_Advertisement.gif

Three_Banners_War_Memorabilia.gif

lol, finally done! :D

Edited by Blade_07 on August 31, 2015 10:56PM
“Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

• SkinnyDG
    SkinnyDG
    ✭✭✭
    This post went over my head I think.
  • KronicDecay
    KronicDecay
    ✭✭✭
    Ok? Im confused, but then again this one has a cat brain.
  • Blade_07
    Blade_07
    ✭✭✭✭
    SkinnyDG wrote: »
    This post went over my head I think.

Seriously? O.o
    “Man can live about forty days without food, about three days without water, about eight minutes without air, but only for one second without hope.”

• Blade_07
    Blade_07
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok? Im confused, but then again this one has a cat brain.

You to?

• Blade_07
    Blade_07
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, I thought I explained it in detail what I was actually doing. Must be that you guys never pay attention to the pictures of the items that you get from stealing. The pictures didnt match at all to what the name and description of the stolen item is.

• starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blade_07 wrote: »
    Well, I thought I explained it in detail what I was actually doing. Must be that you guys never pay attention to the pictures of the items that you get from stealing. The pictures didnt match at all to what the name and description of the stolen item is.

Aren't some of those ones with broken icons in game?