Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a few recipes

brtomkin
brtomkin
✭✭✭
I am currently trying to find the following recipes: Grape Preserves, Chicken Breast, Ginger Wheat, and Honey Rye. I have learned every other recipe required for all writs in all factions, including the higher level ones that I don't have the skills for yet. I know these are some of the same ones that everyone has a hard time finding. I spend some time everyday in the low level areas searching for these but I haven't found them yet (I have finally found a few rare ones like Baked Potato and Fishy Stick). I also spend more time than I want in Guild Stores looking for these. Does anyone know if doing the Level 1 provisioning writs could give one of these specific recipes as a reward?

Also, while I am looking, I wanted to throw out a plea for help here. I would be willing to trade or buy these. I don't really know what I should offer... 1000g for each recipe maybe. I am not a master crafter yet, but I can craft level 1 to VR 1 armor with 4-5 traits, I can do all writ recipes up to level 4 (with the above exceptions of course) along with a good number of blue recipes. I have lots of crafting materials, etc. I will also have a werewolf bite (that I usually just give away) available tomorrow in DC.

Thanks for the help!

PS4-NA: Pickmans__Model
PS5 NA: Pickmans__Model, CP 2000+
  • MyM16sHot
    MyM16sHot
    ✭✭✭
    I'll check my recipe listings and let you know. Are those all green?
    VR8 Dumner Nightblade PS4-NA-DC
    lvl12 Imperial Dragonknight PS4-NA-EP
  • Antubis
    Antubis
    ✭✭
    I'll buy Fishy Sticks from you :)

PSN: Antubis777
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    Start a new character and farm the beginning of coldharbor. I got alot of them there. Otherwise the only thing i could possibly do for you is make you some of each of these recipes for you to use but that is only a temporary help.
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    Also, i always check the beginning house/ship every time i log in and have found some in the dressers/backpacks there.
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    Nevermind me sending you any, i'm on xb1. I didn't pay enough attention.
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry brtomkin.

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.