The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Changing home campaign

redcloud1187_ESO
I read around it said at the end of a campaign its free once per character is this still true? Cause this info I found was from 2014
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    After today's patch (on PC/Mac), everyone will get a free home campaign reassignment. After that it will cost 50AP to reassign at the end of a campaign (it is currently 100AP to reassign).
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 31, 2015 5:01PM
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    I am on ps4
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I am on ps4

So currently, it will cost you 100AP to reassign your campaign. Once you get the new IC patch (mid-Sept), then you guys will get your free home campaign reassignment and also the reduction from 100AP to 50AP for all future reassignments.

• redcloud1187_ESO
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    I am on ps4

So currently, it will cost you 100AP to reassign your campaign. Once you get the new IC patch (mid-Sept), then you guys will get your free home campaign reassignment and also the reduction from 100AP to 50AP for all future reassignments.

I take that's the cost at the end of the campaign cause I try to change home campaign and it says it cost 15k AP
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    I am on ps4

I take that's the cost at the end of the campaign cause I try to change home campaign and it says it cost 15k AP

Yes, that's the end of campaign cost. The developers do not want people switching campaigns mid-stream, so they made it cost prohibitive to do so.

• Swindy
    Swindy
    ✭✭✭
    I am on ps4

Yes, that's the end of campaign cost. The developers do not want people switching campaigns mid-stream, so they made it cost prohibitive to do so.

Thank You.
    I've been searching for this answer since I dropped into an AD buff & DC buff as my home & each of the two guests I've been permitted to try, & had to do all of Cyro (I'm Pve unless provoked) being repeatedly gang ganked. :smile:
    II Swindy II

Australian on Xbox NA (ex EU)