The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Still haven't got my 1500 crowns

BaconWolfe
BaconWolfe
Soul Shriven
I have eso plus and I normally get my crowns on the 28th but I haven't got them yet and it charged my card for my next month of eso what the hell ?
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My buddy says he's got the same problem right now...
  • ThinkH2o
    ThinkH2o
    Soul Shriven
    I too have not received my 1500 crowns. They charged my card, but have yet to give me my monthly crowns. What is going on?!
  • danew6
    danew6
    ✭✭✭
    At this point do you really expect any differently? From what others have said you'll probably never get those crowns either.
    Play on PS4 I do like the game, I just feel it could be a lot better and would like to feel like the devolpers actually care about the game and not just making money
  • Greymoro
    Greymoro
    Soul Shriven
    Both my buddy and I are in the same boat. Even the same day...the 28th of each month is when we had been getting our 1500 crowns. But nothing for August 28th.

You charge me for a product and not deliver is theft. Period.
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Greymoro wrote: »
    Both my buddy and I are in the same boat. Even the same day...the 28th of each month is when we had been getting our 1500 crowns. But nothing for August 28th.

It's not theft, just really *** customer service. Mines runs out on the 20th this month and after all the problems I've read recently I'll be cancelling it before the renewal. Not getting suckered with this one.

• danew6
    danew6
    ✭✭✭
    I cancelled mine too. I'm just about done with this game anyway but their lack of any kind of response to issues just shows how little they care. This post was made several days ago and not one moderator even chimed in
    Play on PS4 I do like the game, I just feel it could be a lot better and would like to feel like the devolpers actually care about the game and not just making money
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Greymoro wrote: »

Uh, no.

Theft it... something different. Period.

Still sucks though.
    Edited by DaveMoeDee on September 3, 2015 5:35PM
  • Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl
    ✭✭✭
    I've been waiting since the 11th of August for my latest crowns. I've still not received them...

I know of a few others in the same position
  • ThinkH2o
    ThinkH2o
    Soul Shriven
    You guys can do what I do, email them like crazy till they get tired of us complaining about our over-due crowns. I wont stop emailing them till I get what I am owed.
  • ThinkH2o
    ThinkH2o
    Soul Shriven
    If I were you I would recommend not getting ESO Plus. They seem to owe a lot of people crowns which they will not give you . I have been going back and forth with them in an email providing picture proof of my transaction with them and they are still acting like they did nothing wrong. There are better ways to spend your $15 a month. and this is not it. I love this game, I truly do. But to take ones money and not provide the service that they promised every month is theft and against the law. I hope to get this issue resolved with them soon. But for now I recommend everyone to think twice before purchasing ESO Plus. Have a great time playing an amazing game though. Just don't get suckered into their ESO Plus deal. You will be constantly emailing back and forth with them and getting no where no matter how much info you show to them that you been charged and received nothing for it. This is my 3rd month of ESO plus and I didn't receive my crowns. They just keep asking for the same information over and over again. And I keep giving it to them, screenshots and all. And they want to act they don't know what is going on.. You have been warned. Save your $15 and just enjoy the game as is,
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had been fortunate enough to not have an issue with receiving my monthly allotment of crowns until last month. My renewal is the 15th of the month, and I didn't notice not receiving them until I saw a few of these threads. I thought "I should check and make sure I got them for this month." And, sure enough, I didn't. But I didn't realize it until last week (9/8), so I hope to get them sometime this month.

However, I fully expect to have to update my support ticket tomorrow (my renewal date) to tell them that I did not receive my September crowns.

And yes, they are losing a lot of money from people who were perfectly willing to subscribe to ESO+. But ZOS can't seem to fix the underlying issue and would rather put their customers through the support ticket process. I've seen posts that indicate people have eventually received their crowns, but it seems that some people aren't.