Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

forever load screen after patch

Anazasi
Anazasi
✭✭✭✭✭
serious what's the issue
  • Markaeus
    Markaeus
    ✭✭
    that always happens after a patch.. loading screens are longer than usual for the first couple days..
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ This. ^^
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 minutes is not a load screen its broke.

• Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should point out I never have load screen issues. I was able to log in this morning at 730am before the patch and it was 20 seconds from launcher to standing in crag

I have run the repair function a couple of times and still nothing. Even walked away from the load screen went to the kitchen had some grapes got a smoke still nothing. Running repair again and hoping.
  • Badarah
    Badarah
    ✭✭
    Did you fix it? I'm having the same issue. Have restarted the launder/restarted computer/ect several times. 30 min loading screens after log in screen. I'm running a repair too... but this blows!
    GM of Skooma Smugglers
    www.skoomasmugglers.com
    We Smoke Skooma, We Drink Skooma, We Smuggle Skooma
    Treasure Map Enthusiast
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Expected slow loading screens, since that usually happens after a patch. But today, loading was faster than normal especially with a patch. Since last big patch, I got a new video card, doubling memory from 2Gb to 4Gb. I think this was the difference in loading screen speed. But that's just an opinion.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • wraithguknub18_ESO
    wraithguknub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I cant go into any dungeon. Every single one of them I get a 20 minute plus load screen.
  • efroh
    efroh
    Just posting to say this is happening to me. All dungeons are exhibiting very long load times and in some case the load appears infinite (e.g., Temple of Sul).
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixed it by running windows compatibility mode win 8 and as administrator. Click on desk top short cut go to properties compatibility and set it to run as win 8 or 7 and as admin.

I am on Win 10.
  • tomiffseb17_ESO
    I am palying from 2 PC and by now im pretty much figured what to do, whats the problem, but was not able to find out what triggers it. There is a file in the live folder, sharedcache.cooked. After every major or minor update game usually rebuild that file. On my desktop pc it works just fine for first try but it takes a lot more time then it used to. On the other hand, the laptop i am also playing from suffers from the never ending screen. The building of that file just stops. So i have to alt+f4 and repat until that file is finally done. After that the upcoming logins will be back to normal times.
  • Moonshadow66
    Moonshadow66
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anazasi wrote: »
    fixed it by running windows compatibility mode win 8 and as administrator. Click on desk top short cut go to properties compatibility and set it to run as win 8 or 7 and as admin.

I am on Win 10.

I'm glad this worked for you :)
    Unfortunately, I'm on Windows 7 already, not sure if setting it to WinXP or Win95 would help in this case^^

To the topic: I'm getting these loading screens (too long or endless) as well, this means also when entering a new cell (dungeon or other interior that has a loading screen), not just after the update installation.
    Venus Ocean - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Gixia - Breton Sorceress VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Frances Demnevanni - Breton Dragonknight VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Raygee - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero
    Lady Olivieri - Breton Nightblade VR16, EP, Tamriel Hero | Donna Demnevanni - Breton Templar VR16, DC, Tamriel Hero
    Elaine Benes - Breton Templar VR16, EP | Ray McCluck - Breton Sorcerer VR16, EP
    Moonshadow Demnevanni - Dunmer Dragonknight Lvl 50, EP | Jamie Stacey - Redguard Templar Lvl 50, EP
    Caia Cosades - Imperial Nightblade, EP

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was expecting this to be honest. It's slowly getting better, so I assume in a few days it'll be back to normal.
  • Winterpsy
    Winterpsy
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by Winterpsy on September 1, 2015 12:14PM
    Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
    Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
  • jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    jmgrant44ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Every load screen is taking longer right now.
  • TomLukman
    TomLukman
    ✭✭✭
    First time login loading screen is normal after patch or driver update, but all loading screens are confirmed longer (about a minute or so).