The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

VR12 Shoes & Breeches Of Sun drop rate?

mistermutiny89
mistermutiny89
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there a drop rate? Do they even exist?

Sorting through old and new data along with here say is always difficult. Can someone who is wearing them prove their existence? And if you are on Xbox One EU servers with some spare may we ... Talk?

I've spent collectively 4 hours searching for them in guild stores over the last two weeks and NOTHING. Hell... I paid 70k for the necklace the other day and I'm not wearing the hideous hood and robe. Uh-uh! Plus wearing the hood would mean no monster set. Halp please!
Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
XB1 EU
EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • iainoflo
    iainoflo
    Yes, they do exist. A friend was wondering the same thing about the boots and then managed to find a pair in trials - the Sun set drop quite a lot in Trials so I suggest if you're vr14 try and find groups that regularly run trials and you should find more than enough Sun pieces.
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iainoflo wrote: »
    Yes, they do exist. A friend was wondering the same thing about the boots and then managed to find a pair in trials - the Sun set drop quite a lot in Trials so I suggest if you're vr14 try and find groups that regularly run trials and you should find more than enough Sun pieces.

Thanks for the reply.. Yeah I'm struggling to find groups and guilds that are on when I am... Grouping tool doesn't work and it's hard to get a whisper in on voice chat in the capital cities plus standing there yelling out for a group is super unproductive.. Please zenimax give us text chat! Until then I can only pray I find them in guild stores..
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar