The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sorc streak nerf again?

• Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dracane wrote: »
    mikwin wrote: »
    According to some vids on youtube becoming a heavy armor tank / dps with max stamina is the way to go. Before you no it all the magic builds will be long forgotten.

And reroll Dragonknight :D

Eh ZOS does seem to want us all to be DK clones. It has been this way since beta. They have always been the easiest and cheapest class to play..

But as for magica builds... Magica NB will be the NBT! There I said it.. Now start leveling yours today. TRUST me.

Yep, Magicka Nightblades will be the master race ^^ my Magicka NB is almost done.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    According to some vids on youtube becoming a heavy armor tank / dps with max stamina is the way to go. Before you no it all the magic builds will be long forgotten.

Eh ZOS does seem to want us all to be DK clones. It has been this way since beta. They have always been the easiest and cheapest class to play..

But as for magica builds... Magica NB will be the NBT! There I said it.. Now start leveling yours today. TRUST me.

Everyone can use mage light, there is no escaping for them.
    What would happened if they came across stamina NB with nirn
    Edited by NGP on August 31, 2015 10:43PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NGP wrote: »

Everyone can use mage light, there is no escaping for them.
    What would happened if they came across stamina NB with nirn

As long as you got piercing mark as a nightblade you will be fine against any nightblade.
    PS4 NA DC
  • MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know how to edit a post. Screwed up my last one.
    dr-evil.jpg
  • SkinnyDG
    SkinnyDG
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you spend all that time leveling a magika NB when you know they'll nerf it sooner than later?
  • mikwin
    mikwin
    ✭✭
    MikeB wrote: »
    I dont know how to edit a post. Screwed up my last one.
    dr-evil.jpg

Who's crying? Im simply stating facts that they are breaking some classes, like i said a sorc will have very little room to get away but your stamina builds can either disappear or run at lighting like speeds forever and a day. Among many other broken things.

I like changes and i wouldn't be bothered half as much if i could just level up another character and play that but it takes for ever, not to mention your horse is super slow for the next 60 days in cyrodil. Yet another way to make you spend money in the crown store.

• Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    43496440.jpg

They shouldn't be allowed to stack 70k+ shields anyway. They shouldn't be able to teleport across the map whenever they're in danger, anyway.

Much needed nerfs, sorry.
    Edited by Molag_Crow on September 1, 2015 6:58AM
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.