The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please reset Azura's Star

ijacksparrowed
ijacksparrowed
✭✭✭
AD decided it would be a great idea to take EP's scrolls and a few keeps while the walls were gone...The NPCs were also gone so all they had to do is simply take the scrolls.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let's hope that the first hours of the new 2.1 Cyrodiil don't become trendsetting or prophetic.

If the keeps and walls were gone, how did the return the scrolls?
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ezareth wrote: »
    Let's hope that the first hours of the new 2.1 Cyrodiil don't become trendsetting or prophetic.

If the keeps and walls were gone, how did the return the scrolls?
    The Scroll pedestals are probably still there?
  • ijacksparrowed
    ijacksparrowed
    ✭✭✭
    I am not sure, I was changing my skills and seen the message that EP scroll has been taken. The gate wasn't even opened...
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If AD hadn't done it, a certain EP guild would have done it. It was pre-emptive war.
  • ijacksparrowed
    ijacksparrowed
    ✭✭✭
    JDar wrote: »
    If AD hadn't done it, a certain EP guild would have done it. It was pre-emptive war.

"pre-emptive war"...actually it's players exploiting the system...Also EP had the chance to do it but didn't, just like DC didn't.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, is anyone surprised it was the AD who abuse an exploit first? /trollface

Edit:

I love this argument, "I'm so tired of those darn exploiting EP! I know for sure they are going to abuse this! They always do! So since its going to happen, we exploit in defense, because we are not those kind of people."

Yeah okay buddy.
    Edited by FireCowCommando on August 31, 2015 10:53PM
  • Cervanteseric85ub17_ESO
    I am not sure, I was changing my skills and seen the message that EP scroll has been taken. The gate wasn't even opened...

NA ? EU ? where you on since the campaign first reset ? details, the last one is especially important.
  • ijacksparrowed
    ijacksparrowed
    ✭✭✭

NA ? EU ? where you on since the campaign first reset ? details, the last one is especially important.

NA, yes I was on when the campaign first reset. AD still has EP's scrolls after reset. Also, they had a total of 10 keeps.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Simple. 3 day ban for the scroll carriers for exploiting. Reset campaign.

Good luck.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I love this argument, "I'm so tired of those darn exploiting EP! I know for sure they are going to abuse this! They always do! So since its going to happen, we exploit in defense, because we are not those kind of people."

Yeah okay buddy.

XUyqLBE.jpg
    Edited by JDar on September 1, 2015 2:03AM