Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how to make a sexy charchter in eso!

• PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You started with a Breton instead of a Dunmer.. therefore you failed at making a sexy character.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    You started with a Breton instead of a Dunmer.. therefore you failed at making a sexy character.
    He said "sexy" not "angry" :D
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed 500%
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed races offer distinct differences in curvy was for women....fun to play around with random generated stuff with one pre-sets
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • winterbornb14_ESO
    winterbornb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This company is to Liberal and Politically correct to offend someone so you can not make a sexy anything.
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This company is to Liberal and Politically correct to offend someone so you can not make a sexy anything.

Don't you mean conservative?
    PS4 Pro NA
  • SkinnyDG
    SkinnyDG
    ✭✭✭
    Lol yeah, no.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You started with a Breton instead of a Dunmer Redguard.. therefore you failed at making a sexy character.
    IMO Redguard are the most attractive in this game. I wasn't going for full sexy, just Sand Snake inspired with a splash of sexy and this is her mugshot-
    wUNudDc.png

• PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    My Dunmer female charters do not look angry to me. It may just be perception. Dumners are so hot they even have 2 racial passives with +3 to hotness. You can't go wrong with that. Bretons always look confused. Not as bad as Nord females but still quite bland. The Bosmers have freaky ET eyes and the Altmers are just Altmers.

When it comes to sexy the only options are gray or red. :p

ps.
    I am not gona say anything about cats and lizards because...
    Edited by PBpsy on August 31, 2015 10:45PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    You started with a Breton instead of a Dunmer Redguard.. therefore you failed at making a sexy character.
    IMO Redguard are the most attractive in this game. I wasn't going for full sexy, just Sand Snake inspired with a splash of sexy and this is her mugshot-
    wUNudDc.png

Yep. No contest
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • NGP
    NGP
    ✭✭✭
    wUNudDc.png

Has she used too much skooma?

• KronicDecay
    KronicDecay
    ✭✭✭
    If it aint furry then no thx
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO Redguard are the most attractive in this game.

You clearly never met my Naked Nord "Thorwald Titanborn", Dragon Knight and crowned
    "Mr. Sexual Innuendo of Tamriel 2014"!
    w00t.gif

post-2-1395871339.png
    Edited by SirAndy on August 31, 2015 11:06PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    My Dunmer female charters do not look angry to me. It may just be perception. Dumners are so hot they even have 2 racial passives with +3 to hotness. You can't go wrong with that. Bretons always look confused. Not as bad as Nord females but still quite bland. The Bosmers have freaky ET eyes and the Altmers are just Altmers.

ps.
    All Dunmer look perpetually angry. It is known.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    You clearly never met my Naked Nord "Thorwald Titanborn", Dragon Knight and crowned
    w00t.gif

post-2-1395871339.png
    haha I stand corrected....can't compete with that. :D

@NGP
    It's hard to tell how face gen will translate in game and my previous characters eyes looked surprised so I figured bedroom eyes with some skooma sips would be a safe bet ;)
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

ps.
    Funny how Nords were arguably the most attractive in Skyrim and now they just look like bland white bread badly in need of jelly to make them look sweet. Bretons do have that airhead look don't they? :p

Altmer look much better in ESO though so I don't know what you're talking about (no more pics after this ha)
    RxDYW76.png

• riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20150129_015015_zpsxnhxhftf.png~original
    Edited by riverdragon72 on August 31, 2015 11:38PM
    Meh...**** it..
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fapfapfapfap
  • Runaan
    Runaan
    ✭✭✭✭
    White skin Altmer look amazing, I prefer my Altmer being as white as any other men race, with dark eyeliners and white eyes to stand out of. I picked the second most whitest color there was and I really like it, way more than the regular golden-skinned Altmer look.
    Edited by Runaan on August 31, 2015 11:47PM
    Runaan Fortis
    Altmer Sorcerer

Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines.

- A Dominion of peace. The fair and just rule of Tamriel
  • Tholian1
    Tholian1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMO Redguard are the most attractive in this game.

w00t.gif

post-2-1395871339.png

Ohh La La!
    PS4 Pro NA
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

ps.
    Funny how Nords were arguably the most attractive in Skyrim and now they just look like bland white bread badly in need of jelly to make them look sweet. Bretons do have that airhead look don't they? :p

Altmer look much better in ESO though so I don't know what you're talking about (no more pics after this ha)
    RxDYW76.png

The character creation in ESO has by far the most aesthetically pleasing character creation options compared to any game in TES series played without mods. TES was kind of legendary for having truly atrocious character generators. Only thinking of vanilla Oblivion character creator can give one nightmares and vanila Skyrim was just slightly better . It was usually worse for elves.
    The high elves can have pretty nice facial features in TESO but there is definitely something wrong with their legs in my opinion. .
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
  • Masuimi
    Masuimi
    ✭✭✭

ps.

RxDYW76.png

My high elf was even sexier than this pre-vampirism. I'll see if i got a screen around somewhere
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭

Predatory Dunmer over here >:)

I'd say my main is sexy..except I made a mistake with her eyebrows..so..they are the ones that slant upwards :blush: She does have some great dance moves though. Dunmer female dance= hottest. ( I only wish I could use the male Redgaurd dance with a female character)
    Edited by angelyn on September 1, 2015 1:32AM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angelyn wrote: »
    ( I only wish I could use the male Redgaurd dance with a female character)

What do you mean? After seeing it I was under the impression Redguard's had two female dances
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

What do you mean? After seeing it I was under the impression Redguard's had two female dances
    Hehehe, Ok well I'd like to do the extra saucy version as well :wink:

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Heh, one time a few months ago I had a couple of friends over and we were playing ESO. The girlfriends arrived (they were meeting up to go out for girls' night, we were staying in for boys' night, and we were all meeting up later for drinks), so as they walked in we quickly got an ESO dance party going so they were presented with our dancing characters on 3 screens all at once. My Redguard was the clear winner in the sexy-off. I'm pretty sure the girls used his moves as inspiration for the pole class they were going to.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skavid987 wrote: »
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the Wood Elves yet.

Here's a picture of my dedicated PvP character:
    post-2-1441071786.jpg

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skavid987 wrote: »
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the Wood Elves yet.

Here's a picture of my dedicated PvP character:
    post-2-1441071786.jpg

How do you concentrate with a character like that?
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you concentrate with a character like that?
    3rd person, all the way zoomed out. Still pleasant on the eyes but you get used to it after a while.
    biggrin.gif
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Only thinking of vanilla Oblivion character creator can give one nightmares .
    ha when anyone knocks Skyrims character creator I tell them to look back to the potato people from Oblivion....Nords without beards was an unforgivable sin.

@SirAndy
    I have a pic of her sister but she'll be sad to know that this was her final moments before turning her gear into the bank and facing the headsman's axe. (regret deleting her)
    CllxlO7.png