The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Since this is a reoccurring bit of fun...

CaptainObvious
CaptainObvious
✭✭✭✭
Please add a skill level highlight in the morph selection window to let people know which morph they have skill in. Or some way of triggering what was purchased prior to skill point reset.
Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • Greatsword
    Greatsword
    ✭✭✭
    OK, noted.
    hi
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    See how easy that was...
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why do people have such a hard time remembering what morph they chose...
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Avonna
    Avonna
    ✭✭✭
    right lol theres only two choices.....and dont you have a cell phone. could have taken a picture of that.
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you have 8+ characters and numerous v14s then please re-ask that question. If you only have 1 character then it is easy.
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fortunately this is not an issue for me. I have every skill line, every skill, and every morph maxed, so it doesn't matter what I choose.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you have 8+ characters and numerous v14s then please re-ask that question. If you only have 1 character then it is easy.

i have 4 characters. Its not hard because there is usually only one good morph on every skill lol. Take a screenshot like they told you to.
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis