Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enchanting writ query

Ja50nX
Ja50nX
✭✭✭
When I make glyphs on my main enchanter for other toons, maybe 10% of those glyphs work for their writs. 90% ish of the time I have to bank the runes required & make the the glyph on that toon.
I have writ required food/drinks & potions in the bank already made by 1 toon & all other toons can hand those in. Smith, cloth & wood writs are good to bank for the desired toon to hand in as well. But not glyphs!?!?!

Does anyone know why? Why is this craft the only 1 that I cant do this for? Will making them green make a difference? (potions are white & work though)

TLDR - i can make writ items on 1 toon for other toons except enchanting! Do you know why?
PS4 EU
Ebonheart Pact

• Merlight
    Merlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ja50nX wrote: »
    TLDR - i can make writ items on 1 toon for other toons except enchanting! Do you know why?

You can? I can only make Provisioning and Alchemy. The rest have "Crafted by" in item tooltip, and I can't use them for other characters.
    EU ‣ Wabbajack nostalgic ‣ Blackwater Blade defender ‣ Kyne wanderer
    The offspring of the root of all evil in ESO by DeanTheCat
    Why ESO needs a monthly subscription
    When an MMO is designed around a revenue model rather than around fun, it doesn’t have a long-term future.Richard A. Bartle
    Their idea of transparent, at least when it comes to communication, bears a striking resemblance to a block of coal.lordrichter
    ... in the balance of power between the accountants and marketing types against the artists, developers and those who generally want to build and run a good game then that balance needs to always be in favour of the latter - because the former will drag the game into the ground for every last bean they can squeeze out of it.Santie Claws
  • Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    @Merlight Yeah mate, I can make smith, cloth & wood items on my VR8 & all the others can hand them in. Just like alchemy, they are white items.
    I only mention white items because crafted provisioning items are green.
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact