Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New ESO Mount Wish List

• pepperybrine
    pepperybrine
    ✭✭✭
    Stag / Elk
    A mammoth would be cool!
    Character: Skjorff Chilheart the WolflikeTankyswankyhulk, BLOOD FOR THE PACT
    Guild: The Eet-Team
    Pc Eu server
    Skooma is bad, and beer is bad also, so don't do drugs kids, they are bad, skooma is bad
  • mattlarsonmdl_ESO
    Flesh atronach... OR gargoyle.. sit on the back of its neck with a saddle contraption.....
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Unicorn
    The Unicorn mount from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion! HYPE!!
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    Wamasu
    I mean it has to be Wamasu, when you clicked space when stationary it would shoot sparks from it's mouth instead of neigh!
    @Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragons please
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get mud crabs for mounts that float on water? I would literally throw my wallet at ZOS and give them the pin to my cards
  • GespenstRaccoon
    Demi Griffin
    Id like to see flying/hovering mounts and even mounts that don't disappear when you go in water because thats a pain in the ass!
  • FishBreath
    FishBreath
    ✭✭
    A donkey. :smiley:
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giant_worm_by_diegogisbertllorens-d5o3ykx.jpg
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saber Cat
    Please no "stilt runner" that just doesn't work. I love ideas about new mounts. Lots of good ideas. Wolves I would like to see one day. An elk of some kind. Camels! And I'm super stoked for the upcoming bear mounts and skeletal versions. Keep it up eso!
    :D

Please no flying mounts or dragons. I don't mind some lore kill. But flying mounts would be insulting.
  • ClearArrow
    ClearArrow
    ✭✭✭
    Unicorn
    As long as everything is kept lore friendly! I also play TERRA and it really breaks my immersion of a fantasy world to see someone driving around it a little police car mount.

PLEASE eso, don't end up like that!
  • BluSpixMacaw
    Wamasu
    A Wamasu would be a great mount for an Argonian. So I vote for Wamasu
  • Madmel1987
    Skeletel Horse
    I hope that to looks cool a troll as a pet
  • Slipknotic
    Slipknotic
    Soul Shriven
    Wolf
    Wolf is in the lead. Would love a direwolf.nuff said
  • Madmel1987
    Skeletel Horse
    Wolves are cool i hope that a pet fight for you because wolves are predators
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Camel
    The next mount I'll buy is this
    e07d88688dab4fbf37703b680370e00c.jpg
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
  • rowanwatkins3
    Stag / Elk
    Please no over the top mounts!! Horses, Guars and Senches are nice but please no giant wolves or magical glowing flying bird mounts just please!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    151. Numidium.
    PC EU
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demi Griffin
    Yinmaigao wrote: »
    Other:
    Argonian
    We are slaves no more!
    Djeriko wrote: »
    Example, NO DRAGONS!
    Quite strange that nobody commented that (before you) or it's not even in the suggestion list.
    Soo dissappointed in many people right now.

But if Zenimax needs more cash: Dragons (more specifically, wyverns). Lore? I don't know, create a new group that tries to awaken the old dragons once more. New questline and first flying mount in the game ever. Flying over everyone would be so cool (but defaulted to floor mount in Cyrodiil (no need to explain why, I hope)).
    Would consider paying.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stag / Elk
    Dracindo wrote: »
    Yinmaigao wrote: »
    Other:
    Argonian
    We are slaves no more!
    Djeriko wrote: »
    Example, NO DRAGONS!
    Quite strange that nobody commented that (before you) or it's not even in the suggestion list.
    Soo dissappointed in many people right now.

But if Zenimax needs more cash: Dragons (more specifically, wyverns). Lore? I don't know, create a new group that tries to awaken the old dragons once more. New questline and first flying mount in the game ever. Flying over everyone would be so cool (but defaulted to floor mount in Cyrodiil (no need to explain why, I hope)).
    Would consider paying.
    Lore invalid. Dragons don't allow other people to ride them.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demi Griffin
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Aah, but are you referring to Wyverns (Skyrim) or western dragons (regular big flying 4-legged fire breathing reptile)?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stag / Elk
    Aah, but are you referring to Wyverns (Skyrim) or western dragons (regular big flying 4-legged fire breathing reptile)?
    Skyrim dragons. (Wyverns don't exist in Elder Scrolls lore *)
    *Except as the name of a minor spell in Arena
    Edited by Enodoc on August 28, 2015 11:17AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll be humble and ask to ride a daedric Titan *cough cough*
    Daedric_Titan.jpg
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Dracindo
    Dracindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demi Griffin
    One step away from facepalming Skyrim dragons are Wyverns. Look at the picture:
    Wings instead of 2 front arms and claws, 2 legs behind and then the other features (tail, typical dragon face, horns, ...). If wyverns didn't exist in the lore, then ESO: Skyrim would've ended at the start:
    Edit character, give it a name, get on chopping block, get saved by distraction caused by Alduin --> get your head chopped off, The end *credits roll*
    Edited by Dracindo on August 28, 2015 3:33PM
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give me a Dire Wolf and I'll be happy.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stag / Elk
    One step away from facepalming Skyrim dragons are Wyverns. Look at the picture:
    Wings instead of 2 front arms and claws, 2 legs behind and then the other features (tail, typical dragon face, horns, ...). If wyverns didn't exist in the lore, then ESO: Skyrim would've ended at the start:
    Edit character, give it a name, get on chopping block, get saved by distraction caused by Alduin --> get your head chopped off, The end *credits roll*
    I never said they didn't look like what we call wyverns. I said wyverns don't exist in Elder Scrolls lore. In Elder Scrolls, what we would consider "wyverns" are the only sort of dragon, so the term wyvern is not used. It was you that brought up "dragons" with four legs, which also don't exist in Elder Scrolls lore (Peryite notwithstanding).
  • Warraxx
    Warraxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadwell mount
  • xRAGEx
    xRAGEx
    ✭✭
    Skeletel Horse
    Skeletel Horse ftw
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    Camel
    Camels already in the game anyway! Huuump daaay, yeah!!!
  • Diab3ticBatman
    Skeletel Horse
    I miss Arvak from Skyrim. I loved just conjuring him up whenever i wanted, pretty much like we do now. Plus he wasnt a plain skeleton horse, he was a skeleton horse with blue flames. Like a coldharbour mount.
    The Wolfpack Guard is looking for members on Xbox One. If you are with the Aldmeri Dominion, and looking for a good guild with good people who will help each other and work together, this guild may be for you.
    WE RUN AS ONE!