The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to login.

Diab3ticBatman
Hello all. Not sure if I missed the memo somewhere for maintenance or something as I cannot find anything via this site, but for some reason my game started lagging really badly and I logged out to refresh it, but now I cant log back in. It says an internal error has occurred, and now says the connection to server timed out. My connection is great as I can play Destiny and Halo just fine when I tried, but this game will not let me on. Internet is perfect in my house as I am typing this on my laptop which uses a wireless connection. Any help or info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
The Wolfpack Guard is looking for members on Xbox One. If you are with the Aldmeri Dominion, and looking for a good guild with good people who will help each other and work together, this guild may be for you.
WE RUN AS ONE!
  • XplicitDiarrhea
    XplicitDiarrhea
    Soul Shriven
    It's a server issue
  • WhiskeyMick
    WhiskeyMick
    ✭✭
    it's a ZoS sucks at running servers issue
  • Ryno23ag
    Ryno23ag
    Soul Shriven
    Unable to log in, connection times out contacting the server. I guess 50 Mbps is to slow for Zos
  • Diab3ticBatman
    Alright thanks. Dang that makes it twice in one week that the servers were messed up due to unexpected issues. Get it together ZOS.
    The Wolfpack Guard is looking for members on Xbox One. If you are with the Aldmeri Dominion, and looking for a good guild with good people who will help each other and work together, this guild may be for you.
    WE RUN AS ONE!
  • 99sitr
    99sitr
    Soul Shriven
    Network settings in Xbox shows 96MB download speed...guess that's too slow for ZoS server as well. I mean I can find something else to doubt it would be nice if they would put a message up with a little insight for the community...and not 2-4 hours after an outage like they did earlier this week on Thursday.
  • EposSilver
    Oh good, it's not on my end. Power cycled the Xbox, power cycled the router, still nothing. Then came here.
  • ondarocks92785
    ondarocks92785
    Soul Shriven
    But most of all 8 love how they never really address the issue publicly
  • zacharycohen423nub18_ESO
    Everyone I was playing with in Haderus disconnected 20 minutes ago
  • coffeeholic1911
    I can't connect either, and I am a little irritated that it is down again.
  • PetesFaded
    at the same point fed up with these severs it ruins the game i pay good money for this and get *** on this is bull
  • Diab3ticBatman
    Servers seem to be back up now.
    WE RUN AS ONE!
  • ZOS_MichaelServotte
    ZOS_MichaelServotte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evening everyone,

Thank your for your reports. Our team is looking at the situation as we speak and it seems the issue is now resolved. Please try log back into the game, and let us know if you encounter any more issue.
    Michaël Servotte
    Community Manager (FR) - Gestionnaire de communauté francophone - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Viper_1st6
    Servers up