Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashed and now cannot connect

BigMac_Smiley
BigMac_Smiley
✭✭✭
Well my game just crashed and now I cannot connect, anyone else having this problem right now or is it just me?
  • Flu Jerky
    Flu Jerky
    ✭✭
    yep same here
  • Raaahhhyyynn
    Same here. NA Xbox one. I REALLY hope they find a solution.
  • daolar
    daolar
    same here, NA server
  • elium85
    elium85
    ✭✭✭
    Same here! Really laggy with rubber-banding for about one minute then lost connection and cannot login.
  • jonessssssssssy
    Same here. About a minute long crash where interaction slowly shuts down into nothing. Won't let me reconnect. Buddy next door is on the NA server and is still playing fine. This is total crap and it is constantly happening. No rewards to players for frequent maintanence and no signs of improvement.
  • jert14
    jert14
    same. right before this happened, friends list blanked out as well.
    Was getting the 'you have no internet error', now the loading is just spinning. Xbone NA
  • Flu Jerky
    Flu Jerky
    ✭✭
    NA server is the red headed step child.... they don't care about this server

yet it is probably the highest grossing income for them... horrible business model
  • Acirijan
    Acirijan
    Soul Shriven
    Got real laggy for me for about 20 seconds, then kicked me out.
    Connection to server timed out now.
    bah
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    Na server Crashed XB1

Maybe Entire Servers - cant even get to screen to select NA or EU
    Edited by Ravens-Sonata on August 30, 2015 10:04PM
  • jonessssssssssy
    Just keep in mind it isn't the entire server. The crashing is selective somehow. Absolute garbage
  • Flu Jerky
    Flu Jerky
    ✭✭
    Just keep in mind it isn't the entire server. The crashing is selective somehow. Absolute garbage

I don't care if it is selective or the entire server across the county. I can't remember a game where these server issues were still a problem this far AFTER a game has been released.

never.... anyone can tell me differently but I have never paid for a game that has this many problems. How far after launch on console are we??? Get your crap together Zen.... You guys should be ashamed. honestly. ...
  • illusionistik
    Same for me as well, NA server. Super crazy laggy for a few minutes before getting kicked, reset my Xbox and have open NAT and can't connect now. Same thing happened to me Thursday night and I'm starting to get really bummed that I can't play during my limited free time :(
  • Viper_1st6
    Server crashed...
  • Mikeyd0577
    same here, OVER 14K ping are you kidding me ?!?!?!?

Why can you NOT fix these issues !?!!?
  • daolar
    daolar
    I do understand if there are server problems now and then, but imo its way to often, plus I hate the fact that there are always server problems when I have time to play:P
  • Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, at least I got my trait research done before it happened. Woulda been real effin pissed.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭

Both NA and EU server - Error -- Unexpected Internal Error - Please Contact CS

Both Server systems I would say
  • dark_wolverine
    dark_wolverine
    Soul Shriven
    Wonderful way to spend my day off... I'll just watch a movie and try again later.
  • SMuttons
    SMuttons
    Lolz. Honestly, this is friggin laughable at this point. Every other day the server is down and ppl can't login.
  • daolar
    daolar
    Mikeyd0577 wrote: »
    same here, OVER 14K ping are you kidding me ?!?!?!?

Why can you NOT fix these issues !?!!?

after having played since launch on pc, I know their answer to that.. " we are aware of the issue some ppl are having, and we are working on a fix in a future patch"
  • PDub1984
    PDub1984
    I'm getting rather tired of the constant server issues and no compensation for the people who paid the money for a game that we can't play.
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Me neither can't log in.
  • illusionistik
    Seems I can log in to the EU server just fine though. Better than nothing but I'm still annoyed! Server crashes multiple times a week is a little ridiculous in my opinion :(
  • amberdawn229
    Same here, na server. Same for others I play with.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    YOUR TICKET HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!

Thanks for submitting your question. Your reference code is: 150830-002934.
  • asatow
    asatow
    Soul Shriven
    Someone tried to use the microwave at Zenimax and tripped the breaker again.
  • XxDeadxX516
    XxDeadxX516
    Soul Shriven
    Same here. Got laggy and kicked me for 'spamming'. Now can't log back on
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    I have just made it back into the game. Hope it stays that way
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello? @ZOS_GinaBruno ?? Anyone? Can't play the game here.
  • Ravens-Sonata
    Ravens-Sonata
    ✭✭✭
    I made in on - however took a long time to load

No response from ZOS ...... imagine that

I am surprised Bethesda has not stepped in on this by now - They partnered with ZOS to run their game -- so this is affecting Bethesda as well
    Edited by Ravens-Sonata on August 30, 2015 10:27PM