Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Perfect roe

Asheetz_Mdrawz
WTH am I supposed to do with it? I would like to sell but cant get in a trading guild without spending 20k for "permission to trade"... Da ***? If I had 20k i wouldnt need to sell anything. I'm so confused as to how I'm supposed to sell my stuff. I know people want perfect roe and I know that I have perfect roe... So how am I supposed to connect with them?
  • HKmongoose
    Cod to gt HKmongoose I'll pay $8k
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On pc you can sell it through zone chat. Not sure what happens when it comes to console though.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Asheetz_Mdrawz
    cod seems to be the best option i suppose
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    cod seems to be the best option i suppose

Works well.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Antubis
    Antubis
    ✭✭
    Or you can join a different guild that does NOT require so much in sales, etc.

Remember, you can join up to 5 guilds.
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    I would personally ask in zone chat for a guild without sale/gold entry, I have a few I am in and am able to invite you into if you want (mainly joined for MM add on).

@HKmongoose Perfect Roe prices for about 12.4k, nice to see people trying to rip others off even in forums.
    FYI with gaming you meet a lot of different people
    Today you have met the best saltiest person there can be.
    You just met the WhaleSperm
  • HKmongoose
    I would personally ask in zone chat for a guild without sale/gold entry, I have a few I am in and am able to invite you into if you want (mainly joined for MM add on).

@HKmongoose Perfect Roe prices for about 12.4k, nice to see people trying to rip others off even in forums.

What you talking about I buy from people all day in area chat for 6k I dont pay guild store prices.
  • ssfiit
    ssfiit
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to sell but cant get in a trading guild without spending 20k for "permission to trade"

You need to join a different guild.

ssfiit | VR14 | High Elf Vampire Pyro-Sorceress | Aldmeri Dominion | NA Server
  • AlmightyGoldfish
    Pffft, Then you are either scamming newbies or they know/don't care about the going price. Either way then, it doesn't effect the overall prices from the guild store then.
    FYI with gaming you meet a lot of different people
    Today you have met the best saltiest person there can be.
    You just met the WhaleSperm
  • HKmongoose
    Pffft, Then you are either scamming newbies or they know/don't care about the going price. Either way then, it doesn't effect the overall prices from the guild store then.

I never scammed a single person ,maybe you are asking over 12k a fish. It could be do to different servers or alliances who knows. But on na ad fish are on guild stores 8-10k all day you find people in area chat selling 5-6k all day. If you know what to do u can farm like me an grab anywhere from 3-4 a hour.
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HKmongoose wrote: »
    If you know what to do u can farm like me an grab anywhere from 3-4 a hour.

Good on you bro... I don't have the time or patience to fish for that long!
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    WTH am I supposed to do with it? I would like to sell but cant get in a trading guild without spending 20k for "permission to trade"... Da ***? If I had 20k i wouldnt need to sell anything. I'm so confused as to how I'm supposed to sell my stuff. I know people want perfect roe and I know that I have perfect roe... So how am I supposed to connect with them?

You should check out this website for selling and trading items: http://esotrade.proboards.com/
    NA - DC - DK - PC