The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Characters are gone.

jimbowee
jimbowee
I have logged in to the elder scrolls servers and all my characters are gone. Is this do to the server issues?
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. My experience of the Internet problems that are causing link errors to ZoS servers will time you out before you get to that screen.... Did you log into the PTS by mistake? Or are you PC and logged into console thinking they would be there for some reason? Are you NA and somehow went to the EU server? (it IS possible, just a little involved.)
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • jimbowee
    jimbowee
    And all the stuff I purchased with crowns all gone. Has it become your policy to charge people money and take away what they have purchased.
  • jimbowee
    jimbowee
    Sorry. I'm an ass I figured it out thank you for your help. I was in the EU server Instead of the U.S. Server.