The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

why cant i see my weapons when mounted?

juliank1990erb16_ESO
uhm, its not that kind of a big deal, but as soon as i mount my brave lion, my weapons disappear :(

only thing i can do is unequip and equip them again, to make them show up. what makes me wonder even more is that every other player i meet, has their chars showing its weapons while mounted.

wut de fug?
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because they stab your horse.
  • juliank1990erb16_ESO
    okey... though that doesn't rly explain why they reappear when i do my little hax0r trick... and it also doesnt explain why i can see everyone else having their weapons show up when mounted.