Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Last Patch Made it worse

Jaydace
Jaydace
Now I know from reading in these forums that a lot of people are having the same issue with this game. "Unable to connect to game server.Please make sure you have a valid internet connection." At this point i really think i'm going to snap the game in half. The last Patch seems to have made the issue worse. Before the last patch I was getting varied times online before being kicked and seeing this dreaded message now it seems i can't get more than 5 mins. Is it just me or have they really dropped the ball on this one. Costumer support aren't helping just passing the buck, contact playstation support if the issue isn't resolved by opening ports maybe its your ISP. Well here's a thought MAYBE ITS YOU all my other games work. Over 53k veiws on a thread in this forum titled "Unable to connect to game server." that should be a big hint to the people in charge at Zenimax, SOMETHING IS WRONG.

(EU Server)
Edited by Jaydace on August 25, 2015 11:15AM
Feeling Cheated
  • EltharionTheGrim
    EltharionTheGrim
    Soul Shriven
    They dont care at all. As you say, they say its your connection, go f*** yourself and thx for buying a game that doesnt work.
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    They dont care at all. As you say, they say its your connection, go f*** yourself and thx for buying a game that doesnt work.

Took the words right out of my mouth
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    Completely agree
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard