Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant log in

Tilee
Tilee
Soul Shriven
go booted and now i camt get past the log in screen after na sever select

Best Answer

• s504534b14_ESO
    s504534b14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    it is a small number of people trying to find a(n) error(s) in thousands to millions of lines of code between multiple programs. calm down people. if there is an form of electronic attack virus, Trojan, etc. then they could be looking for multiple errors that change locations and error types. you pay them so they can have people there to find and fix these errors. just wait. this is a game that has millions of users and has the equipment and programming to match so it will take time to fix even the simplest of errors. once again calm down please.
    Answer ✓
  • GreatWaste
    GreatWaste
    Soul Shriven
    WTF is wrong with you guys? Why can't you keep this GD game up and running correctly? We pay a monthly fee for plus just to play a PoS game.
  • the_kodiak
    the_kodiak
    Soul Shriven
    I started to play bad got the boot and can't get back on. And it my night off and I can't play.
  • jebuspowers
    jebuspowers
    ✭✭✭
    Rumors of a ddos attack floating around
  • epada79
    epada79
    Soul Shriven
    I got booted off and now I can't get back on!! It says "an unexpected internal error has occurred. Please contact customer service. " so I did but so far no help! What am I paying monthly for? This is ridiculous! I want my money back!
  • azrael42o
    azrael42o
    Apparently some can play again but unfortunately we're still outcasts .
  • Bowtiebuilder
    EVERY weekend which starts for me on Thursday night. Usually Thursdays are problem free. Family coming to visit this weekend so my gaming is pretty much BORKED!

And my wife asks me why I was up so late - well, half the night I was OFF line waiting for this issue to be fixed.

I ask WHY I keep playing this game and torturing myself. Surprisingly, I have NOT destroyed a controller yet. Thank you Arkham Knight for alleviating my frustration.

I'll try to log in again on The Error Scrolls Online Tamriel Unbelievable and if that fails I'll go help Gotham City. Not the night I planned on.
    This may be an unusually long load time, unable to connect to server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.

FRESH FLAVAHS!!!!!

B.O.H.I.C.A.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should start a drinking game:

Take a shot every for every single post saying THE. SAME. THING.

Unfortunately I'd end up dead of alcohol poisoning.
  • Bowtiebuilder
    Scyantific wrote: »

That's how I get by waiting, LOL.
    Scyantific wrote: »

Cheers! Bottoms up!
    This may be an unusually long load time, unable to connect to server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.

FRESH FLAVAHS!!!!!

B.O.H.I.C.A.