Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Constant game crashing.

Novustratum
Novustratum
✭✭
Call me crazy, but wasn't this last patch supposed to fix some of these game crash issues? Game still crashes all the time while doing any number of activities in varying locations so I can't pinpoint the cause. I can only assum this game was never run through a QA/QC department.
Success comes from experience, experience comes from failure, failure comes from trying.
  • Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    My game crashes at least one time per every time I play. Same with my wife. Get used to it buddy.
  • Novustratum
    Novustratum
    ✭✭
    It shouldn't have to be a thing players should have to get used to. Developers should take pride in their work but they don't because it's all about the money and meeting deadlines to push an unfinished product. To them it's no problem, we can just download patches that supposedly fix things but cause more problems. The days when developers released fully play tested games are long gone unfortunately.
    Success comes from experience, experience comes from failure, failure comes from trying.
  • redcloud1187_ESO
    It shouldn't have to be a thing players should have to get used to. Developers should take pride in their work but they don't because it's all about the money and meeting deadlines to push an unfinished product. To them it's no problem, we can just download patches that supposedly fix things but cause more problems. The days when developers released fully play tested games are long gone unfortunately.

He is right u shouldn't have to get use to this kinda of *** blizzard never had these kinda of problems the sever would crash maybe once a month not 2 or 3 times in 2 days