Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA PC server cannot connect.

Pangnirtung
Pangnirtung
✭✭✭✭✭
I am continually getting error 108 messages and it took the launcher almost five minutes before that would even connect. Similar posts on the Reddit ESO forum.
  • AtmaDarkwolf
    AtmaDarkwolf
    ✭✭✭
    Somewhere along the network a node is down, I doubt its zenimax's fault but still, they should check(I posted a tracert showing where it drops out)
  • Rainingblood
    Rainingblood
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. When I was able to even get an error, I got 201. Blank launcher is all I get now...
    Phoebe Anderson
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get error 315, unable to connect to server.
    First time I tried I made it to character select, but then errored out when trying to load the character. Now it doesn't get to character select either.
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems to be working now for me.
  • ZOS_Tarina
    Greetings!

In order to consolidate discussions, we are closing this thread, as a discussion already exists on this topic. For current discussion and updates, please visit http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/210881/server-issues-na-pc-both-live-and-pts
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.