The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will I ever be able to put the same weapon on both bars?

MerkzM8
MerkzM8
✭✭✭
I'm looking to be able to equip the sword and shield I have on both of my bars, so I can have 1 bar for buffs and the other bar for attacks but I don't want to have to get 2 versions of the same sword and shield...
"What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • psychojudge
    psychojudge
    ✭✭✭
    You just need to select the same sword and shield for the second bar and your problem is solved i guess
  • MerkzM8
    MerkzM8
    ✭✭✭
    I've tried that and I doesn't work... It just unequips the item from your first bar and puts in onto your second.
    "What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to create a second just like it unfortunately. Then put the duplicate on your second bar.
  • MerkzM8
    MerkzM8
    ✭✭✭
    It just sucks that I'm gonna have to get 2...