The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Dwemer Racial Motifs

• waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And since guild are alliance specific, guild stores also don't seem to have any frames or scrap. I would assume not many people are Veteran and selling hard, hard earned dwemer scrap/frames.
    If you roll multiple characters then you can sell items in another alliances guild store from the bank menu. I list items in an Ebonheart trader while playing a Dominion character all the time.

Since you're in the Dominion then you should go to Elden Root and ask around for Dwemer frames....it's a pretty busy spot that players and crafters of all levels frequent often to trade.

Edited by waterfairy on August 14, 2015 9:50PM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vigarr and, given we're talking about someone who's only now hit level 9 on their first character, they probably won't be able to cough up the 3k a piece that frames run for.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried the new char to farm Daedric hearts in Stonefalls.They have Daedra all over the place.Howevereveryo ne I kill never drops the hearts needed for the Daedric motif armor. So,I too wasted my crowns,it seems.

Daedra Hearts don't drop from mobs like they do in TES games. Find them by deconstructing any Daedric style gear.

That or hirelings.
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scyantific wrote: »
    I tried the new char to farm Daedric hearts in Stonefalls.They have Daedra all over the place.Howevereveryo ne I kill never drops the hearts needed for the Daedric motif armor. So,I too wasted my crowns,it seems.

Daedra Hearts don't drop from mobs like they do in TES games. Find them by deconstructing any Daedric style gear.

That or hirelings.

Or checking containers in Cadwell's Gold zones.
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.